PDA

View Full Version : psu xbox 360: appear offline option?

Kers
Nov 28, 2007, 12:37 AM
Has anyone found a way to have their card appear offline? I've just had too many groups recently and no time to relax and solo a bit!

I've tried the simple appear offline option under dashboard profile settings and the privacy settings, but my card won't change! Is there a way?

Xtian913
Nov 28, 2007, 10:45 AM
If you're referring to your in-game Partner Card, there is no way (that I know of) to appear offline. You can only make your Xbox Live Gamercard appear offline, but people will still be able to see you online from within PSU's system.

(I have the same problem, sometimes I just want to level techs and feel bad when people keep messaging me to help them with something...)

Kers
Nov 29, 2007, 01:57 PM
Aww, what a bummer! Maybe I can put some quote on my partner card saying that I like to mainly play solo, so people won't be bothered when I don't want to group..

Such a drag!
Thanks for the reply, Xtian913.

Xtian913
Nov 29, 2007, 02:09 PM
No problem! I was really psyched to hear we could apply the whole "Soloing" "Absent" "Looking for Group" options to our status in the expansion, but not having it be reflected on our partner cards is really useless. Why bother selecting "Soloing" if nobody but random strangers can see it?? Grrr.....