PDA

View Full Version : WHERE YALL GET THOSE COOL PICTURES

CADILLAC
Jan 6, 2003, 10:47 PM
WITHOUT CUSSING ME OUT HOW DO YOU GUYS GET THOSE PLAYER ASS PICTURES, I GOT A SCANNER WOULD THAT WORK? BUT I WANT SOME OF THOSE VIDEO GAME CHARACTERS I SEE.....

pixelate
Jan 7, 2003, 12:31 AM
What kind of pics? Sigs?

CADILLAC
Jan 7, 2003, 06:52 PM
yes

RavenTW
Jan 7, 2003, 08:50 PM
A lot of good computer use. Or, if your like me, you just steal a picture and use that.

CADILLAC
Jan 7, 2003, 09:07 PM
GREAT USELESS INFO I WANT TO KNOW , SERIOUSY I WANT THOSE LIL VIDEO FIGHTERS EVERYONE BE HAVING, AND SOME OF THOSE SIGS WHAT EVER THEY ARE.

Blenjar
Jan 7, 2003, 10:11 PM
So people steal here, I tho I was the only one and tho you people were just good at drawing. Guess stealing isn't rude anymore, watch out.

-Edit- I mean, I tho it was all about been original, well its time to be original.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Blenjar on 2003-01-07 19:12 ]</font>

FinalMasterM
Jan 8, 2003, 12:20 AM
Find one in someone's sig, right click on it and then copy/paste the URL into your address bar. Then delete the tag at the end "like mine is sssv7.jpg" and hit enter, sometimes you'll be taken to a page full of images on that url's dir. Or maybe you'll get a "Page not found" but that's just one of the many walls in life.

Guile
Jan 9, 2003, 07:16 PM
A lot of people make there own sigs...

or you can just ask someone to get you one

Skagen
Jan 10, 2003, 01:43 PM
or u could do what i did. see my kewl lil blob eating noodles forever and ever? well first i found it on a site, then i just used the site as a host to put it here with html coding. If u dun know how, heres an example

example model:

http://www.sitename.com/image.JPG

now where it says sitename, put the website where the image is located, then put the image name. (it doesnt have to be a jpeg file.) if u do this, u have to make sure u type it like the above example, with the "s and the < >'s.

hope i helped anyone.