PDA

View Full Version : kane and lynch

jcm5
Nov 28, 2007, 09:43 PM
is kane and lynch any good?

NPCMook
Nov 29, 2007, 01:56 AM
To be honest, its a good game with many faults. One of my friends called it a Hitman knock-off, but personally I think its far from a Hitman game at all...

I've only played Co-op which is pretty sweet, it makes you work with your partner, and separately at the same time. And the dialog between the two characters is hilarious, very hilarious, if you have a dark sense of humor.

Gameplay wise it can be kind of clunky, when going for cover its won't always put you in cover, or when you try to aim it will take you out of cover. Another issue is crouching and aiming at the same time, LB, and LT at the same time is a pain, I dunno about you but I normally only use my index fingers for those buttons. Aiming can be a little off at times, so going for headshots can be a little aggravating.

Objectives can be a little hard press at times, one mission you are both separated, one player is playing Look out, while the other is going to make a deal. The Player making the deal has to dodge sniper fire while killing people running at him with SMGs, while player 2 has the take care of the 3 snipers...

I haven't tried Fragile Alliance yet, but it does indeed look fun, I think the game was kind of released at a bad time... Repetition Assassin's Creed was released the same day, and a week later Mass Effect came out. If you are unsure about the game I'd say rent it, because then you only lost like 5 bucks on a game you didn't like

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NPCMook on 2007-11-28 22:57 ]</font>

Darkly
Nov 29, 2007, 06:00 AM
just rent it if you can, i enjoyed the story but its nothing special

jcm5
Nov 29, 2007, 04:57 PM
thanks i see i only got 1 poll.....