PDA

View Full Version : extreme slowdown - 360

Darkly
Nov 29, 2007, 06:48 PM
seeing that the first ep3 mission is being released, i though i would finish episode 2 on a grabbing pa frags.

Now im not sure if it was like this before the expansion, but every mission i have been doing since rescuing hyuga has constant severe slowdown, i cannot s-rank anything because its taking twice as long? is it like this for everyone else or is it just me? if it is just me is there any way to fix it? thanks in advance.

AidanZon2
Nov 29, 2007, 10:54 PM
I had an issue with this on the last mission my system was getting so damn slow; so i turned it off and restarted the AI2 mission and there was a huge difference in speed. For some reason i don't know if its just using swap space on the hdd or something but after a while of playing i get random lag; that mission was the first time I had the whole thing slow. granted I did like 5-8 missions back to back heh

Getintothegame
Nov 29, 2007, 11:52 PM
Exact same for me - last mission had huge lag. I used this to fix it (http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=161083&forum=3&5).

ITaiyshaX
Dec 1, 2007, 02:36 PM
yeah,i had it also,and i think its much more then just that run.the 2 new missions on neudaiz laggin very bad,even when i'm in my room or lobby its also lag.i'm not the only one who has these problems.i hope they will do something about it,grtz.

Freeze
Dec 4, 2007, 09:33 AM
I experience this lag on the pavillion mission too. It was so bad I had to log out then in again. That fixed it but then my brother was playing System Defence in the afternoon and it was lagging just as bad.