PDA

View Full Version : Beastiary update?

LFire
Nov 30, 2007, 09:26 AM
I noticed a couple of creatures missing from the Bestiary, and wondered when they'd be added? They are SEED-Magashi and a "lesser" version of SEED-Magashi (I can't remember its name off-hand) that appears [spoiler-box]in Chapter 9 of Episode 2. Stupid thing is invincible, though. (First time I saw it, I was level 58 or so, and it was 20 due to being on C difficulty. I couldn't damage it, period.) SEED-Magashi appeared in both the 1UP Cup and in Chapter 10 of Episode 2. SEED-Magashi is killable, though.[/spoiler-box]

Thanks for your time.

LFire
Dec 9, 2007, 11:05 AM
Actually, the thing that really gets me about the lack of those 2 monsters, is the fact that they had the SEED-Guardian variants, as well as SEED-Ardite and SEED-Argine up a day or two BEFORE AotI was available to download to my 360.

Ryna
Dec 9, 2007, 11:46 AM
In general, only enemies which have unique drops are added to the Beastiary list. There are a few other enemies (Example: Nav and Ethan) which appear in the story mode missions, but are incapable of dropping anything. We leave enemies like that off the list beastiary list to avoid unintentionally spoiling the story missions. Now that the Episode 3 story missions are starting to come out, it is probably safe to start adding "unusual" enemies from the Episode 2 stories.

Thank you for the submissions. Entries will be created for them by the end of the day.