PDA

View Full Version : AotI-XBox 360: problem with npc on psu new temple lobby from

lilromeo88
Nov 30, 2007, 11:10 AM
Its not fair that now on the new update some guys lost there 3star luck that they earned and start of today !!
me my brother and my cousin we al together play psu aoi(on xbox360) and we fight alot at 1up and also earned the stars and sundenly we play the first new mission then the second new mission with the new boss the ragan like dragan but the dark one then we come into temple and see a lady and we tought it was that offer spot so we al (me my brother and my cousin )payd we are with 3 so 3 prisez we say 1 do 10.000meseta 1 do 1.000meseta and other one 100 and then sundely ur stars form me as a f beast i did 1000 and now have no star luck and my cousin 1 star
i ask some good friend only 1 only1 knew about it from that there was a npc ho can chance ur luck but not only we did that but lot of psu players and we are verry mad we are always fair in this game and now today because u guys did not translated good from japanese xbox360 server .. there say

****This Friday, we'll be seeing our very first content update for Ambition of the Illuminus. Translated from the Japanese 360 site:

but why do so many dont know about that like us we check everyday this site and everyone earns now 3 star luck and we dont have one now i even cant really play anymore please try to fix that u will get alot message if u guys can do an update on the first day of psu aoi that al the tings we did been removed and we did get us money back then i know 4 sure u guys can do also someting about that npc its not our fault we lost our stars is more yours cause hundreds or thousands of peaple have the same problem
if u can help this issue we will be glad

the npc there is good after those 3 weeks yes that nice but then its smarter we know more about that luck changing npc
we al earn 3 star luck 4 3 weeks and so also 2day

thanks ;
i hope u read and release that and i hope u guys listen that will be thankfull really

greetings from belgium

I Hilton X

Deissa
Nov 30, 2007, 12:17 PM
It does exactly what it's meant to, and that's change your luck. Not INCREASE it, change it. The only things that could happen with lv3 luck is:
a. keep it at lv3
b. make it lower
There's no fix for stuff acting normal, I'm afraid, and it'll be back to normal within a day. Consider it a lesson learned and move on.

ZeroVer01
Nov 30, 2007, 07:05 PM
Yep, you learned your lesson, and its not like it is permanent or anything. You'll have 3 star luck again in no time.