PDA

View Full Version : Online queries.

Blue-Hawk
Nov 30, 2007, 03:04 PM
ASSUMING I were to get the pc AoI, and since I now have a way to play online, I would like to know a few things.
1- Is it 100% necesary to raise a PM? I know that if I wanted to synth stuff I should, but can't I just stick with the base one?

2- Do I HAVE to have a voice chat program? I HATE voice chat.

3- Is it easy to solo things for drops? Not ranking misssions, just to solo farm.

4- Are people really level bias?

Just a few things I would like to know before I make this decision. Any other advice or warnings will be apreciated. Thanks, all.

Syl
Nov 30, 2007, 03:17 PM
1- You dont have to raise it all. Of course, your synth rates will be pretty crappy and you wont be able to invite your PM to battle.

2- No voice chat for PC/PS2. 360 does though. You dont HAVE to, but I assume most of em use it.

3- Once you get to a decent level and get decent gear, yes.

4- It depends. The community has really nice people in it who wouldn't care, but there's also jerks who base everything on char level.

Blue-Hawk
Nov 30, 2007, 03:20 PM
Synthing isn't a worry for me. I have little patience to wait two days for a synth. And I have always worked best using the second best stuff, anyway. Always did in GW, anyway. And I was better than most of the others. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

I just wanted to know if I would be looked down upon because of that.

pionear
Nov 30, 2007, 03:37 PM
On 2007-11-30 12:17, SylviaEspada wrote:
1- You dont have to raise it all. Of course, your synth rates will be pretty crappy and you wont be able to invite your PM to battle.

2- No voice chat for PC/PS2. 360 does though. You dont HAVE to, but I assume most of em use it.

3- Once you get to a decent level and get decent gear, yes.

4- It depends. The community has really nice people in it who wouldn't care, but there's also jerks who base everything on char level.

Agree'd.

BaconZero
Nov 30, 2007, 03:57 PM
2 - for PC/PS2, there is no in game voice chat. But i find myself using a voice chat program on my PC. I find it more affective then the 360. Because you can still talk to people outside of game or outside of parties. So its useful. Just depends on it you near a computer at the time if your on PS2, cuz i have two friends that do it that way.

But if you hate it, then it cant be helped. I just say voice chat with those you can trust. lol