PDA

View Full Version : PSO-GC: Mericarols....HELP

Mithrandir
Nov 30, 2007, 09:40 PM
Ok. We've all died from it. The Ultra-mega-super megid that Ultimate Mericarols, Merikles, and Mericus shoot.

Lets end this once and for all. Is there anyway to live through their megid? (It doesn't even look like the purple sphere of regular megid.

I've tried boosting my Dark resistance (I've noticed that 60 will block an Ob lily's megid btw), and I equiped a Parasitic Wear: Vajullla, a Shield of Delsaber, and 4 Resist/Devils for a total Dark Resistance of 105. Still got killed every time.

Anyone been able to conquer this God/Forsaken enemy and his megid?

Sharkyland
Nov 30, 2007, 11:07 PM
It's an instant kill if it hits you sadly and there is no way to protect yourself from it. Just keep moving and fire from a distance or stay close to it and just let it attack or swipe you but beware when it starts ticking.

Jaspaller
Dec 1, 2007, 03:43 PM
Keeping a GOOD distance and attacking with a handgun/rifle always worked for me. If you keep hitting them with handguns you can disrupt their pattern but the second you screw up you better be prepared to run or face the wrath of it.

Splash
Dec 2, 2007, 04:35 AM
I'll make this clear: IT'S NOT MEGID.

Those are set damage attacks that are too high to survive so it will be an instant OHKO. In other words, you don't have (and never will) the HP amount to survive one of those attacks. Same goes for the poison spit when it starts beeping. Not a Megid attack, it is an instant kill attack.

SStrikerR
Dec 3, 2007, 05:33 PM
which is why dark resistance doesn't do nada

Mithrandir
Dec 3, 2007, 07:33 PM
Thanks for the info guys.