PDA

View Full Version : Trading a POW Angel wing mag for a MIND Angel wing or devil

Celestial
Jan 7, 2003, 04:10 PM
ok i want to start a force since im tired of my HUnewearl... so i want to get the same mag i have for one with differnt stats...

the stats on POW angel wings are as follows:
DEF:35
POW:140
DEX:25
MMIND:0

if anyone wants to trade for a Mind Devil or Angel wings all i would want is 120 mind in it minimum...

or if you dont have the mag the Heart of either would be good as well...

Darcon
Jan 7, 2003, 04:16 PM
I have a Heart of Devil I'm trying to get rid of. As far as wants, I just really want an Asuka, but I'm sure it's not worth the Heart of Devil. I'm also interested in Photon Drops and pretty much any weapon which would help me do some decent damage in Ultimate, since I just turned 80.

DiaboliK_HolY_VamP
Jan 7, 2003, 04:21 PM
Hey celestial, that name sounds familiar... by the way... do you remember playing with a HUcast named K!No?

Celestial
Jan 7, 2003, 04:31 PM
On 2003-01-07 13:16, Darcon wrote:
I have a Heart of Devil I'm trying to get rid of. As far as wants, I just really want an Asuka, but I'm sure it's not worth the Heart of Devil. I'm also interested in Photon Drops and pretty much any weapon which would help me do some decent damage in Ultimate, since I just turned 80.

i dont really have much as far as weapons go but you can take a look at what i have maybe you might want something out of them...

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=37372&forum=2&22

and K!No yes i do remember playing with you

Darcon
Jan 7, 2003, 05:04 PM
I just received a better deal Celes. I'll let you know if I get another.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Darcon on 2003-01-07 14:25 ]</font>

Celestial
Jan 8, 2003, 09:56 PM
*bump* still need that mind mag...