Dec 1, 2007, 08:42 AM
I have the gringer base b but I have no idea how
to turn it into a grnder

Iceman2667
Dec 1, 2007, 08:45 AM
help

Logicdustbin
Dec 1, 2007, 09:20 AM
you need to buy the [B] Grinder, you can buy these on the coloney.

give the board to your PM and it will allow you to make 5 grinders each.

The out-come is random; last night with super-duper luck, I was able to make 20 +2, 10 +4, 5 +7, 10 +10.

PocketAsian
Dec 1, 2007, 09:36 AM
Well you use Grinder Base B with the Grinder B board you can find in the shops. When you synthesize you'll get a Grinder B+X where X is 1 through 10.

Once you have that, you can then start grinding your weapons at their respective stores (GRM is on Parum, Tenora Works is on Moatoob, Yohmei is on Neudaiz and Kubara is in Clyez City).

Now during the grinding process, there is a chance that it can fail. That number at the end of the Grinder B+X plays an important part now cause the higher that number, the better chance you have, i.e. a Grinder B+1 gives you the smallest chance you can get while Grinder B+10 gives you the greatest. Now if you're playing online, the daily luck also helps out in your chances to succeed in grinding.

Now if the grinding fails, one of two things can happen (depends on if you're online or offline and then for offline if it's the original or expansion).
A) It fails and your current grind is reduce to 0 and your maximum possible grind for that weapon is reduce by 1 (Originally you can have up to a +10 weapon, but if it fails once, then you can only go up to +9 for it). I believe this applies for online regardless of which version (Not 100% sure on this cause I can't go online) and the expansion offline.
or
B) It fails and the weapon is destroyed. (Original offline).

Also the grade of grinders you have governs what you can use it on. Grinder C+X can only be used for C grade weapons, while Grinder B+X can be used for B rank weapons and C rank weapons. Grinder A+X can be used for A ranks and below while Grinder S+X covers all weapons.

I think this covers everything and I hope this helps.