PDA

View Full Version : GC: What's the best Weapon?

Khabarakh
Jan 7, 2003, 07:12 PM
Topic says it all. I need some suggestions for good weapons.

Elixer
Jan 7, 2003, 07:26 PM
for hunter a lot say black king bar is best, for rangers i see a lot of heavens punishers being used and force i think best wep is anything that boost there tech damage.

Khabarakh
Jan 7, 2003, 07:29 PM
I've never heard ether of those... im lv 71... Am i missing something?

Webapprentice
Jan 7, 2003, 07:37 PM
Black King Bars and Heaven's Punishers are very rare weapons. You have to make a Black King Bar, but your Hunter must have reached a certain ATP.

It may be a while before you see those two weapons in action.

Khabarakh
Jan 7, 2003, 07:45 PM
make? What?

Neifan
Jan 7, 2003, 07:48 PM
In my opinion, it all depends on what class you are. My HUnewearl isn't very good with claws, but my HUcaseal is deadly with them. Gererally, though, a HU needs a good single enemy weapon, a good multiple enemy weapon, and a long distance weapon; a RA needs a shotgun and a rifle; a FO should use a handgun and/or mechgun, possibly a scythe type, and maybe a slicer(FOmarl's are very good with slicers, other FO's less so). Really, though, just use what you like using. Having the most power isn't really all that important if you can't use the weapon properly.

sepphie
Jan 7, 2003, 08:17 PM
In order to help you, Khabarakh, we first need to know what class you are. Tell us your stats after you tell us what class you are.

Illiana
Jan 7, 2003, 10:59 PM
Dim Handgun tekkered to -5/-5/-5/-5/-5 = pure pwnage

ChronoTrigga_Lost
Jan 7, 2003, 11:04 PM
I really like the Sigh of God because it's lightning attack is pretty strong, well if you're high level. Works great in Mines too. Just imagine mines endless nightmare with a Sigh of God, on ultimate! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Khabarakh
Jan 8, 2003, 02:51 PM
Oh, yeah sorry.
Lv. 71 HUmar,Bluefull,ATK 700+?

Khabarakh
Jan 13, 2003, 03:13 PM
I think I'd like Chain Sawd. I've never seen it though. can I use it?

Raist
Jan 13, 2003, 03:15 PM
a lvl 71 Humar will be able to use the chainsawd unless the majorly changed the requirements being as i haven't seen one on GC yet.

Saison
Jan 13, 2003, 04:43 PM
Like Neifan said, it is always good for a hunter to have three different weapons: a strong saber type, a decent long-range type and a multi-targeting type. I would say, assuming your Bluefull is like mine and only has mediocre items, use a Varista, Soul Eater (negotiable) and any decent, high % saber, seeing as all these items are rather easy to get.

See? just because you have the ?best? weapon doesn?t mean the game is going to be any easier. Sometimes having a basic saber-type with high % is better than a rare with none.

On a side note, when I was your level at Ultimate, I found using a Delsaber Buster and Shield made the job extremely easy.

TeamPhalanx
Jan 13, 2003, 05:03 PM
CHAIN SAWD is useable by all HUnters. It's pretty common in SKYLY Caves.

As for the best...

HUnter: DOUBLE CANNON (next to impossible to get legitimately)

RAnger: YASMINKOV 9000M (findable, but tough)

FOrce: PSYCHO WAND (findable, but tough)

Khabarakh
Jan 13, 2003, 08:28 PM
cool... Thanks. Now I just need to get one...

Khabarakh
Jan 13, 2003, 08:29 PM
cool... Thanks. Now I just need to get one...

spardaGC
Jan 13, 2003, 11:32 PM
hav 2 say black king bars are awesome but it isn't the best.as an dbl saber addict i have enuff info on wut the best dbl wep is.A max grinded S rank twin saber.771 ATP.go wit that http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

TeamPhalanx
Jan 14, 2003, 09:01 AM
S-Rank weapons don't exist yet...

The stats of all of them will no doubt be reduced.

Khabarakh
Jan 14, 2003, 10:08 AM
I think Stag Cutlery is my fave. I had one before i lost everything. Can you give me the stats for it, spartaGC? Thanks

Sephiroth4902
Jan 20, 2003, 07:34 PM
TeamPhalnax it is quite easy to get doble cannon if you have the time. All you have to do is get a high level Oran and find two hildetors and hope they drop syncesta.(That is the hardest part.) You can do the Forest of Sorrow or whatever it is called. Then you can find ultimate pouilly slime with redria and hope you get lavis cannon. then you know what to do from there i hope. I Already have three syncesta from doing forest of sorrow for like a month and now im working on finding the poully slime. i found one once but it dropped some lousy unit.http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif i guess igoing to have to look more