PDA

View Full Version : PSOI&II # 17 in Filter Rev of G4TV, heard me

Blenjar
Jan 7, 2003, 07:37 PM
Well it was....ok that's all.

-Have a good day.

Phobos-X
Jan 7, 2003, 11:27 PM
pfft, that show was a load a crap, PSO, BETTER than Splinter Cell and Mech Assault, i dont think so!! And GTA over Metroid Prime, PLEEASE! The only thing i liked about that show was Diane in that black dress wit the slit, thats about it

ChronoTrigga_Lost
Jan 7, 2003, 11:47 PM
I liked it when Diane was cussing...nothin more sexier than a girl with a dirty mouth..especially if you don't expect it from them!

rena-ko
Jan 8, 2003, 08:42 AM
oh... i get it.
they have something similar here in germany too...
info is full of crap and or out of date, the whole thing is obviously sponsored and of course filled with supposed to be sexy girls (and some idiots except shu) to please the nerds that are actually watching this...
for a look: http://www.giga.de - no, no english version available but believe me, that doesnt really matter

Phobos-X
Jan 8, 2003, 09:33 AM
On 2003-01-07 20:47, ChronoTrigga wrote:
I liked it when Diane was cussing...nothin more sexier than a girl with a dirty mouth..especially if you don't expect it from them!

yea, cant wait to see Ronilynn cussin up a storm either

Tavia
Jan 8, 2003, 09:47 AM
On 2003-01-07 20:27, Phobos-X wrote:
And GTA over Metroid Prime, PLEEASE!

Actually, that may be one of the purest, most unbiased opinions I have heard on the matter yet. "Metroid Prime" is an absolutely spectacular game, yes... but it by no means has the level of detail, interactivity and story as "Grand Theft Auto".

Phobos-X
Jan 8, 2003, 12:08 PM
i know everyone has their own opinions when it comes to what they enjoy in a video game, but what's in GTA Vice City, is the same as in GTA on the PS1, granted the better graphics and some other much needed improvements in gameplay. I played GTA 3 over my friends house and lost interest in the series immediately. I love graphic violence, "dirty jokes", and gratitious (sp) language. But GTA just doesnt do it for me. Metriod Prime? i couldnt put it down until i beat it and i still cant, which is why i feel Prime should be over GTA

ChronoTrigga_Lost
Jan 8, 2003, 12:12 PM
On 2003-01-08 05:42, rena-ko wrote:
oh... i get it.
they have something similar here in germany too...
info is full of crap and or out of date, the whole thing is obviously sponsored and of course filled with supposed to be sexy girls (and some idiots except shu) to please the nerds that are actually watching this...
for a look: http://www.giga.de - no, no english version available but believe me, that doesnt really matter

Hey, you do know that this show is based on all the gamers votes who logged into G4tv and voted. so you can help change it instead of saying the info is full of crap. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Trt499
Jan 8, 2003, 06:18 PM
It was in #17 place because there are better games then PSO out there. **GASP!!**
Besides not many people buy PSO other than the people that have played it before.