PDA

View Full Version : A question for you all about equipment..

KendraKirai
Jan 7, 2003, 07:56 PM
I recently found a Devil/battle, but I can't really tell any difference with it or without it.

It is worth dumpong an Ogre/Power for?

I'm a level 53 RAcaseal, with a Varista as my primary weapon (tempest launcher for crowd control)

Brundidge
Jan 7, 2003, 08:10 PM
I think its worth dumping. 15 ATK doesn't really make a big difference in damage (but might make a different for using a weapon that requires a good base ATK). Unless you have like a really good ***/Ability unit then I'd use that instead of a normal unit that raises a specific stat.

The only units I find important are ***/Mind (for forces and cheap tech learning), ***/Arms (ATA is always necessary), ***/Body (I always have low DEf), and ***/Battle units (find a God/Battle).

Whatley
Jan 8, 2003, 12:50 AM
If you use shot weapons a lot like I do, then keep it. It makes you shoot faster.

The units I have equipped are:
Ogre/Power++
Ogre/Power++
PB/Generate
Devil/Battle

I usually change out the PB unit for a Resist/Holy when fighting Falz.

Driadyte
Jan 8, 2003, 03:19 AM
I'd probably drop the Ogre/Power. 20% faster attacks outweigh 15 extra ATK. As for me, my slots are occupied with:

Ogre/Power++
General/Battle
God/Arm
God/Body

I'm working on upping the first two to God units. I've been doing Forest of Sorrow looking for the God/Battle, but I don't even remember if I can get a God/Power or not, and where from if I can. Not like I can't look, I just don't feel like it.

KendraKirai
Jan 8, 2003, 05:28 AM
hmmm, thanks guys. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

For the record, mine are now....

Devil/Battle
Ogre/Power
Ogre/Power+
Ogre/Power++

I like being able to take out my enemies with fewer attacks. Keeps them from getting too close, usually. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Oh, that reminds me...are the attack speed bonuses cumulative? i've got two General/Battle parts too, and if it'll give me more speed for my shotgun....

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: KendraKirai on 2003-01-08 02:30 ]</font>

Brundidge
Jan 8, 2003, 11:47 AM
I remember reading an old post about stacking ***/Battle units one time. I don't think the % of the units stack.

Hiirigazawa
Jan 8, 2003, 01:06 PM
My current setup is-

God/Battle
Metal/Body
Metal/Body
Metal/Body
(Killer Def pwnz!)

Can't live without my God/Battle (which took forever to get), its just too slow. BIG difference in speed.

And stacking */Battle items doesn't work, i've tried putting a God/Battle, Devil/Battle and a General/Battle on. No difference than with just a God/Battle.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Hiirigazawa on 2003-01-08 10:09 ]</font>