PDA

View Full Version : PSO on Wii !!

rille2k
Dec 2, 2007, 05:38 PM
Since you can play online and use old GC pads, Can i play PSO on it? and is the servers still upp to play aswell?

I live in europe, just wonder if it still works.

kizu
Dec 2, 2007, 05:44 PM
yes you can play pso on wii but only the offline version. online doesn't work

Otis_Kat
Dec 2, 2007, 06:29 PM
Sorry man. First off the game looks for a Board Band Adapter or Dial Up Modem, which the Wii doesn't have. Second the official servers are down now anyway.

AlexCraig
Dec 2, 2007, 06:31 PM
Yeah, offline only. But at least you CAN play it. That in itself is good. Plus the wear on the lens of the Wii, I have heard, takes longer when piping.

rille2k
Dec 3, 2007, 02:03 PM
that really sucks hard.
if i buy a network lan adapter, i should be good?
i also heard that EU/JP servers are still up or thats maybe the DC ones?

AlexCraig
Dec 3, 2007, 02:14 PM
To the best of my knowledge, only the BB servers and Xbox servers are still up. And the BB servers will be going down soon.

As for the lan adapter, I have no idea. I don't have a wii, but I though it had wi-fi or something like that built in. And I heard it is not powerful enough to handle PSOGC. I will PM you further info.

Turbobrain
Dec 5, 2007, 07:01 PM
All I can say.... *cough* I would double check that information about PSO servers *cough* do a search in google *cough* you may find some interesting info about PSO severs.

kizu
Dec 6, 2007, 03:30 PM
On 2007-12-05 16:01, Turbobrain wrote:
All I can say.... *cough* I would double check that information about PSO servers *cough* do a search in google *cough* you may find some interesting info about PSO severs.

if you mean the you know what servers, they still don't work off wii, but if you have the prop. eqiupment, gc will work.

HedKandi
Dec 11, 2007, 06:42 AM
If you're playing PSO on Wii, be sure to get yourself an RGB scart lead as it's the best picture quality i've ever seen of the game, i'm playing it on my 42" Samsung HDTV through RGB and it looks like it's in HD ! Amazing..

DoubleJG
Dec 11, 2007, 11:55 AM
I love how there are... multiple topics asking this exact same question in the title alone.

To answer it yet once again, no you cannot play PSOGC online via Wii.