PDA

View Full Version : PS2 VS.XB VS.GC

CADILLAC
Jan 7, 2003, 08:37 PM
REAL QUICK WHAT SYSTEMS SHOULD PSO BE ON AND WHY CAST YOUR VOTES...

Blenjar
Jan 7, 2003, 08:43 PM
xbox cuz you get to talk to people AT ONCE.

CADILLAC
Jan 7, 2003, 08:44 PM
SIMPLY BECAUSE THERE ARE MANY MORE OWNERS OF THESE SYSTEMS THAN XB AND GC THERE SHOULDNT BE ANY DISCRIMINATION GOING ON HERE, SURE XB AND GC ARE GOOD CONSOLES BUT ONLY A FEW FEW HAVE THEM. THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THE PS2, COME ON SEGA BRING IT ON OVER HERE YA DIG?

CADILLAC
Jan 7, 2003, 08:52 PM
On 2003-01-07 17:43, Blenjar wrote:
xbox cuz you get to talk to people AT ONCE.

BUT BLEN (CAN I CALL U BLEN?) PEOPLE ARE ANNOYING DO YOU REALLY WANT TO LISTEN TO THEM AS YOU PLAY.. TAUNTING YOU , HARASSING YOU, MAKING RACIST COMMENTS, AND JUST TALKING RETARDED? DREAMCAST AND THE KEYBOARD GAVE IT A MORE COMIC BOOK FEELING WITH THE SILENCE. THEN EVERYONE WOULD BE TRYING TO TALK AT ONCE, THEN REMEMBER PEOPLE WHO WOULDN'T STOP TYPING DURING BATTLE, IMAGINE THESE MUTHAFUKAS IN BATTLE WITH VOICE COMMUNICATION!!!!

Mazarin
Jan 7, 2003, 08:56 PM
Hit your caps lock button for Christ's sake!

CADILLAC
Jan 7, 2003, 09:12 PM
On 2003-01-07 17:56, Mazarin wrote:
Hit your caps lock button for Christ's sake!

This is how I type folks get over it.......

ABDUR101
Jan 7, 2003, 09:21 PM
You can mute and block anyone who is annoying.

CADILLAC
Jan 7, 2003, 09:26 PM
O WELL I GUESS THATS COOL, WELL IF PS2 HAD PSO I BET IT WOULD VOICE COMPATIBLE TOO

Lo_Nek
Jan 7, 2003, 10:16 PM
Well I just got a box for 2 reasons : LIVE and PSO(whenever the hell it comes out). PS2 is a good system and I've never really had the chance to play GC, and I'm not really interested.

Phobos-X
Jan 7, 2003, 11:40 PM
Xbox for a number of reasons

-broandband only which eliminates disconnects and lag, especially when doin challenge mode

-voice chat!! ever try explainin sumthin to a rookie DURING a boss fight??

-hard drive = easy downloadable content! sure PS2 is supposedly getting one along with the GC, but who really is gonna fork out all that doe for a peripherial (sp)

-processing power. if sonic team werent the lazy bastards that they are, they could have done PSO from scratch on the XB to really put some shine on it

Spy
Jan 7, 2003, 11:52 PM
Sony's NextGen Suckas