PDA

View Full Version : Hildeblue question

Heresme89
Jan 7, 2003, 08:52 PM
Ive gotten a god arm from a random hildeblue but want another. I went to forest of sorrows have killed 5 hildebears and got to the part where 2 jump out at once. However I know If the creature just walks in it wont become a blue. If it jumps ull get a blue. THis one is a tricky one tho . . . You cant see it come off screen it jumps down as soon as the radar appears so will this become a blue?

VulpesMundi
Jan 7, 2003, 09:03 PM
Personally, I think even the ones that just pop in can be Hildeblues/Hildetorrs as well. Offline the game isn't programmed to retain specific critter type data in the RAM if you leave the area (online the servers save that information so everyone in the party will see the same thing).

You may want to view the following topic for more ideas...

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=37829&forum=7

Cloud_01
Jan 7, 2003, 09:05 PM
Actually finding a hildeblue or any other rare enemy, has do do with random respawing. My suggestion to you is to do the telepipe trick(tping back and forth from the town)until a hildeblue appears. It is a much faster way to get a dessired rare enemy to appear. Using the telepipe trick you are bound to find a hildeblue and get another god/arm. Good luck.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cloud_01 on 2003-01-07 18:09 ]</font>
Damn, posted too late

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cloud_01 on 2003-01-07 18:10 ]</font>