PDA

View Full Version : I hate my mother more than I hate you :D

Firocket1690
Dec 2, 2007, 11:48 PM
It's sunday, and I'm bored, a little depressed, so decided to type this up.

Nurnurnur....
'twas around last thursday. 7am, I go to my internship in nyc, 'cause that's what motivated collegebound academy students do on thursdays; go to internships. :D
A typical 9-4 day in the city with all the boring adults and people in public transportation.
About a week ago, my father showed me his new toy, a little... devicethingy [LINK!1 (http://www.revdesign.biz/servlet/the-Fun-and-Games-cln-Chico-Bicalho-WindUp/Categories)][LINK!2 (http://www.kikkerland.com)] that jumps around when wound up. I bought Cranky and Cosmojetz. 'cause I'm easily amused. <3 Then I have dinner with father, and got home around 10pm.

After I shower, and mother's home, she's in her room... doing stuff. I meander to her room, and start rambling about my day 'cause I like rambling. and I have stuff to talk about. My fatass jumped on the bed to sit, and the thing on the side cracked. At this point, she's still silently in shock at the damage of a new bedframe. I take a closer look at the thing, apologize for it, and walk out, to my room. Roughly... three minutes pass, and she storms in, and starts yelling. Because I'm such a bad fucking child who only serves to destroy her things. And me being an ungrateful daughter who doesn't appreciate the many glorious and ever so generous contributions she .. contributes to my life. She's standing in the doorway the whole time, going on and on and on. So I decide I've had enough, and slam my door.

And that basically broke the fuse. She pushes herself against the door, trying to get in to continue her bitching. I tell her I've had enough of her. Suddenly she blows up and wants to fight. She literally puts up her fists like a boxer and expects me to fistfight her right in the house. I kindly deny, and close my door again. A little after, I dunno what she used, but I can only assume it was some blunt object. She's still banging on the door while screaming her head off. Something about not caring if the police comes, both of us ending up in hell tonight and sending the other to a hospital.

For some crazy reason or other, I thought I was nearing death, and pulled out my cell. Texted someone personal, then I called my dad, and put him on speakerphone. 'Hey, father, do you hear that? That's the sound of your ex-wife." "What was that?! I can't hear you, my mother's on the other side of the door trying to kill me!" Obviously, I did this to annoy her, 'cause my father is... I really don't know what to think of him, but he's part of our problems. :D
He said I should grab my keys and phone and get out of there. (maybe to meet up somewhere till mother calms down?) I change into pants with.. more pockets and keep a blade on me, preparing for a possible escape later. Well, she gets pissed. y'know. I have a father who cares...kinda. So she calls him after I hang up, and yells at him. And since she said she didn't care about the police, I decided to call them over to ask their opinion on our given situation. y'know. 'cause sane mothers generally don't put dents in peoples' doors. pics later, if I'm in a good mood.

nurnurnur... police comes, takes pictures of us, hands, and my room. files a report I'll see in 3-5 days. About ... fifteen minutes after they leave, I go back to sitting on my bed, flipping my rubik's cube. (it keeps my hands busy. stress reliever, in a way) and she starts yelling about how I shouldn't have called the police, how I don't appreciate what she does for me, how difficult her life is, how stressful it is everyday, the incompetence of her worker people, having to go to ny for meetings, how she's taken care of me for years, why my dad doesn't pay child support, how she has to manage morgage for three houses, why she had to 'build her life' by herself without help, and how fucking ungrateful I am.

Oh. And I would like to note that this happened on November 29th. Coming from someone whose most recent check was $38K, owns three houses, four moving vehicles, recently bought a new furniture set (hence bed) and just came back from spending Thanksgiving in Atlantic City, leaving me home alone.

Eh. In a more rational state of mind, I was probably .. pretty calm, given the situation. A little more pissy than usual, but nothing unexpected from this household. I'm just really irked at the way she .. tries to raise me up though. Obviously, she wouldn't blow up like that over a small crack in her bedframe, but that night probably just blew up a few weeks' of bottled anger. She has these wonderful intentions, and I don't doubt that. I know she's trying to make me happy..... in a really twisted sense. But simply put; UR DOIN IT WRONG.

When she bought the most recent house (Aug) she also purchased some new superhappyfun hotel beds. The really bouncy kind. :D I .. rather like the new one. She notices I enjoy the new bed too much, and decided to sell it. Threw away my bed in the old house, too. New-new bed came to old house, and it's all firm and stiff and tempurpedic-y. Because I specifically told her not to change the damn beds.
It's like.. she's trying to do me well, but I don't like it. And she's wasting so much money.. unecessarily.

For some odd reason or other, I don't think she can grasp the concept of opinions. The idea that x likes z, and y thinks z sucks is complete blasphemy. As long as x likes z, everybody should like z, therefore, z is the best, and everybody should use/like/worship z. I can't stand the way she forces her opinion on others, and is so bloody ignorant of .. whatever anyone else thinks. This ignorance applies to what bed you sleep on, what computer you use, which brand of mouse you use for said computer, the way you decide to calculate a math problem, the way you cook your ramen, how much soy sauce you dip your sushi in, how much water you intake in one day. Like I said, I don't doubt her good intentions, but it's hindering my life.

'kay. done with that. excuse the wall of text, I tend to ramble and note small meaningless details.

in a smaller, slightly more .. peeved siderant.
I took my SAT on Dec.1 Again. And I needed new AAA batteries for my TI89. And 7-11 was selling a pack of 4 for $5.49.. That's bloody fucking ridiculous!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Firocket1690 on 2007-12-02 20:48 ]</font>

Broodstar1337
Dec 3, 2007, 12:12 AM
So how much do you hate us?

:3

Sharkyland
Dec 3, 2007, 12:33 AM
Good grief. x.x

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sharkyland on 2007-12-02 21:34 ]</font>

Mystil
Dec 3, 2007, 01:09 AM
MASSIVE TL;DR

Actually I read what I thought was important(almost all of it).

You know, when my mom goes into bitchfest mode, I do the blah blah retort. When shes done, I start blah blahing.

"Mom all I heard was blah blah blah nag nag nag, crab crab blah blah and bla-blah, dammit blah, black butt blah"

Noblewine
Dec 3, 2007, 01:47 AM
No offense but your mom has issues. ><

Solstis
Dec 3, 2007, 02:04 AM
Looks like she spent so much time and energy trying to have a nice life she forgot how to have a nice life. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

UnderscoreX
Dec 3, 2007, 04:28 AM
Wow and I thought my mom was psycho, i'm going to assume there's a damn good reason why you're not living with your father otherwise my advice would be DO THAT. Sounds pretty intense what happened but atleast you have a nice story for your grandchildren.
[spoiler-box] 5.49?@![/spoiler-box]

Firocket1690
Dec 3, 2007, 10:56 PM
Hm.

I dunno how my rants tend to be lengthy paragraphs of my agsty cynical perspective on life. Father paid, and I picked up my new pair of glasses today, so yay.

When we were in the car, the subject of my mother came up, and he didn't want to talk, so I called her anyway. And she said she complains because my father still hasn't paid that last medical bill about my sprained finger about a month ago. He said mail it to him, she says she did, and makes a fuss about it. father hangs up on her.

Then he looks at me, and asks me, "Do you know how much that bill is?"
"Yeah, I helped her scan it to email it to you, it was lik,e $7,18 or something"
"Yeah, but after insurance, it was $1.54. It costs me 35 cents to write a cheque, and she wants me to pay her $1.50, this is ridiciulous"
"but I thought it was.. grawrgh"

... really pointless discussion, really. in other news, after listening to my mother rant about that call, and "even if its ten cents, hes supposed to pay it! I'm not paying a penny for your medical support! next time you collapse from your asthma, call him to take you to a hospital!" for a nice five or so minutes, my mother's household is calm, as of now, so yay.

ABDUR101
Dec 4, 2007, 12:06 AM
Tell your mom to gather some maturity. Honestly, how petty. Tell her that how she acts/reacts to life isn't helping you, as a parent her and your father need to get a grip. Atleast you seem to have a good head on your shoulders.

Your mom has issues, deep-seated that she needs to get a grip and come to terms with, and confront before she goes much over the edge and hurts someone.