PDA

View Full Version : Room Decoration rarity?

MELGRIN
Dec 3, 2007, 09:52 AM
Now in AOI i know that room decorations dont do much than look cool. because there are no spots designated for the certain type of drop. But do they still matter?

Sekani
Dec 3, 2007, 09:53 AM
They never did.

MELGRIN
Dec 3, 2007, 10:07 AM
ya they did. now is there anyone who actually knows what three talking about?

Sekani
Dec 3, 2007, 10:51 AM
No they did not. The only things room decoration rarity is good for are how many armor points you'll get when you feed them to your partner machine, and possibly the sell-back price to NPCs.

But if you're still one of those demo noobs who think putting the Sonic statue on the red square means you get more rares, you can always just keep your old room layout.

StkDrowsy
Dec 3, 2007, 11:42 AM
sekani i belive melgrin probbaly wants a smart person to respond, not some downy retard'ed 7 year old that has no clue wtf hes talking about

MELGRIN
Dec 3, 2007, 11:42 AM
On 2007-12-03 07:51, Sekani wrote:
No they did not. The only things room decoration rarity is good for are how many armor points you'll get when you feed them to your partner machine, and possibly the sell-back price to NPCs.

But if you're still one of those demo noobs who think putting the Sonic statue on the red square means you get more rares, you can always just keep your old room layout.

yeah cause AOI is demo? ok im not bothering talking to some illiterate noob.

Remedy
Dec 3, 2007, 11:54 AM
On 2007-12-03 08:42, MELGRIN wrote:
yeah cause AOI is demo? ok im not bothering talking to some illiterate noob. Says the person without a properly capitalized and punctuated sentence, not to mention terrible syntax.

"Feng shui" is nothing more than an elaborate rumor spun up by people with more money than sense trying to force something to exist that doesn't. If a game mechanic isn't in the books published by the game's designers (the PSU Perfect Bible and the upcoming AotI Perfect Bible), it doesn't exist. Period, end of topic.

I trust the game's designers far more than some cocky hypocrite.

MELGRIN
Dec 3, 2007, 12:03 PM
On 2007-12-03 08:54, Remedy wrote:

On 2007-12-03 08:42, MELGRIN wrote:
yeah cause AOI is demo? ok im not bothering talking to some illiterate noob. Says the person without a properly capitalized and punctuated sentence, not to mention terrible syntax.

"Feng shui" is nothing more than an elaborate or spun up by people with more money than sense trying to force something to exist that doesn't. If a mechanic isn't in the books published by the ' designers (the PSU Perfect Bible and the upcoming AotI Perfect Bible), it doesn't exist. Period, end of topic.

I trust the ' designers far more than some y hypocrite.

lmao. oh im sorry God. you are the coolest person ever. you and your little online terms makes you very cool. dont worry you have friends! that was the most pathetic thing i have heard anyone say. you just flamed yourself noob.

MELGRIN
Dec 3, 2007, 12:04 PM
and sorry i did not capolize my letters properly on a forum. idiot

StkDrowsy
Dec 3, 2007, 12:06 PM
omg he better go back and capolize everything or the fourm police will come and arrest him....
last time i checked......u didnt have to capolize everything inorder to read it ......

Sekani
Dec 3, 2007, 12:07 PM
bro AOI fuxed this game up cause u cnt put the rare decos on the sqeres nemore but if u don change ur room 2 one of the new room laouts den u cn still put the decos on the squars and u cn still get the xtra items jus like befor

Remedy
Dec 3, 2007, 12:30 PM
On 2007-12-03 09:07, Sekani wrote:
bro AOI fuxed this game up cause u cnt put the rare decos on the sqeres nemore but if u don change ur room 2 one of the new room laouts den u cn still put the decos on the squars and u cn still get the xtra items jus like beforomg ur rite its true i put a 12 star deco on the red squar and i got 100 rarz in one run omg

On 2007-12-03 09:06, StkDrowsy wrote:
last time i checked......u didnt have to capolize everything inorder to read it ......Last time I checked, calling someone illiterate when their post made them look far worse than the person they were quoting is hypocritical.

MELGRIN
Dec 4, 2007, 12:44 AM
On 2007-12-03 09:30, Remedy wrote:

bro AOI fuxed this up cause u cnt put the rare decos on the sqeres nemore but if u don change ur room 2 one of the new room laouts den u cn still put the decos on the squars and u cn still get the xtra items jus like beforomg ur rite its true i put a 12 star deco on the red squar and i got 100 rarz in one run omg

last time i checked......u didnt have to capolize everything inorder to read it ......Last time I checked, calling someone illiterate when their post made them look far worse than the person they were quoting is hypocritical.

last time i checked no one cares what you have to say. so go ahead and say some little thing you always do and try and make me feel bad. But i just laugh at your fagishness.

Nyreal
Dec 4, 2007, 12:59 AM
You both need to relax. You're fighting over room decorations on an online forum about an MMORPG that is about as far removed from the mainstream as possible. It's pointless.

And Room Decorations exist to look cool, TC. There was never a point to them other than to express your individuality to others as they visit your personal space in your room. Anything else is probably superstition, just like Feng Shui in real life. IRL, it's a calming, peaceful method of being, but its only true power is the suggestion that one is living a well-balanced life, which in turn affects the mind.

Thank you, good night.

HFlowen
Dec 4, 2007, 01:07 AM
I didn't really bother reading the majority of this jackassery you call a topic but anyway:

The whole "put a rare deco on a certain square a get rares" thing has been confirmed to be a rumor several times by the GM team.

jcm5
Dec 4, 2007, 02:11 AM
melgrin u call urself p@wner of noobs huh? so go p@wn ur self. that rumor of the decos is as much false as the black beast with axes

Kerschweiser
Dec 4, 2007, 02:24 AM
I used to think Remedy had forumtroll-itis. Now I understand it's just a violent allergic reaction to stupidity.

MELGRIN
Dec 4, 2007, 11:44 AM
On 2007-12-03 23:11, jcm5 wrote:
melgrin u call urself p@wner of noobs huh? so go p@wn ur self. that rumor of the decos is as much false as the black beast with axes

your hot... nice fat.

chu-chu-chu
Dec 4, 2007, 01:01 PM
I dont no, becuz effer since i put a petrofied rappy in my room, ive gotten jaos their times.

oh, my room is the privit bar u can get in the cassino!!!

MELGRIN
Dec 4, 2007, 02:20 PM
WHOAH! COOL!!!!,...

amtalx
Dec 4, 2007, 02:28 PM
The Feng Shui myth was dispelled long ago by a ST member on the official forums. I'm not sure why people still give this theory any credit... Search the official forums if you want, but the rarity of you room decs and placement means nothing.

Chaosgyro
Dec 4, 2007, 02:29 PM
I filled up the entire back half of my Showtime with cargo containers. The next run I got 2 Svaltus edges and a psycho wand board.

P.S. I have a bridge from Brooklyn up in my shop for a really good price.

MELGRIN
Dec 4, 2007, 02:32 PM
ok then

Remedy
Dec 4, 2007, 03:43 PM
On 2007-12-03 23:24, Kerschweiser wrote:
I used to think Remedy had forumtroll-itis. Now I understand it's just a violent allergic reaction to stupidity.Now if only more people would realize that. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

jcm5
Dec 4, 2007, 05:41 PM
containers arnt even 7* so stfu. it might be maybe the 3* luck we * we have!!!!!!!!!!!

Chaosgyro
Dec 4, 2007, 05:59 PM
No, it's definitely the containers. Do you have Showtime? Are you sure you filled the whole area? Get back to me when you have.

P.S. I still have that bridge for sale, it's a really good price.

MELGRIN
Dec 4, 2007, 06:45 PM
On 2007-12-04 14:41, jcm5 wrote:
containers arnt even 7* so stfu. it might be maybe the 3* luck we * we have!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahaha calm down little boy

DarkEliteRico
Dec 4, 2007, 11:37 PM
On 2007-12-03 21:44, MELGRIN wrote:

On 2007-12-03 09:30, Remedy wrote:

bro AOI fuxed this up cause u cnt put the rare decos on the sqeres nemore but if u don change ur room 2 one of the new room laouts den u cn still put the decos on the squars and u cn still get the xtra items jus like beforomg ur rite its true i put a 12 star deco on the red squar and i got 100 rarz in one run omg

last time i checked no one cares what you have to say. so go ahead and say some little thing you always do and try and make me feel bad. But i just laugh at your fagishness.

Dude you need to chill out, I actually care what Rememdy has to say, unlike you Remedy actually posts stuff that is good for the community. The layout of the rare tiles was NEVER fully proven it was just speculation.
So move on and go bother someone else, get a fucking education while you're at it and come back when your testicles have dropped and you're mature enough to carry on a decent argument.

Striker112
Dec 5, 2007, 10:36 AM
I dont know how many time i have heard this...

If Gm's and devs have said that rooms decs dont matter why do all these people still believe in this rumor crap.

ROOM DECS DONT GIVE BETTER DROPS, and they never did.

Its just a stupid rumor that someone came up with and it never died, end this topic now before the flame faries make anymore appearences.