PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate stinks.

kaseius
Jan 7, 2003, 10:31 PM
Wow, it's too hard. At least at level 74. And Yamato or Angry Fist don't help much. (The fist is okay.) And I can't like.. find anything good there that would help me. I'm a viridia, HUcaseal. I'm actually thinking of starting a new character over it, like a HUcast. Any suggestions? What should I do? P.S.: you all know how exciting a new char is.

ChronoTrigga_Lost
Jan 7, 2003, 10:44 PM
Keep the hucaseal, keep going. You're almost lvl 100, then decide. Perhaps raise a Sato mag so you can trade it for some better weapons like a RED SWoRD, I know people go crazy over sato mags.

kaseius
Jan 7, 2003, 10:49 PM
Well, I'm not online yet. I have to play all offline only. I have the money to go and buy a modem (30 dollars, right?), if I can find one. So.. meh.

Hiirigazawa
Jan 7, 2003, 10:57 PM
Just get about 10 or so more levels on Vhard. Then you'll find it easier on Ult. It was hard at first for alot of people. But its really fun and worth the rare drops to go to ultimate. Keep at it.

KraZZt
Jan 7, 2003, 11:03 PM
I hate to say this but

DDDUUUUHHHH!!!!

To get to level 100 you have normal, hard, AND very hard, thats three difficulties of playting to level you 100 times. But to get from level 100-200 (about 80 million experience points, literally) all you have is ultimate, one difficulty, so ofcourse its hard especially at lvl 74! Give it some time, the recommened beginner level for ultimate i level 80, try it again when u hit 90 or so, then by about 100 u get really comfortable with ultimate. Ultimate is hard to keep the game balanced.

TeamPhalanx
Jan 7, 2003, 11:51 PM
Your problem is that you're an android and fairly new to Ultimate mode. It'll take some time before you get comfortable there, so just try to ride it out. For now, take advantage of your ATA and go with a mechgun weapon.

Whatley
Jan 7, 2003, 11:57 PM
You can find a red sword from a nano dragon in ult with viridia ID.

pixelate
Jan 8, 2003, 01:07 AM
Put on all the Arm units you can and pull out your weapons with Hit %.

eRUPT
Jan 8, 2003, 02:26 AM
Don't be affraid to just use a non-rare saber that has good hit %'s, thats what I use still. Yamato is definetly gonna be too slow to deal with multiple ULT monsters, good saber and just a 2-hit combo and you can glide through rooms unhit at ease.

Maelkith
Jan 8, 2003, 07:57 AM
you should be able to get a raygun or gladius that can do the job. i found a decent railgun at the store with 30% hit and i turned the tide for me when i got there. you have to ride out ultimate whith whatever you can find that gets the job done.

at level 83 i had conquered the sil dragon with my hucast. i had the best pair of masters repeaters and a nice gush claymore- both with hit percents.

as an android, you can freeze them, get a few sword swipes in, then run and gun. take pride in being able to go it alone with non rare weapons. when you get a good rare weapon, get some payback!