PDA

View Full Version : AotI-XBox 360: can anyone help me

HoOdSTaR24
Dec 3, 2007, 05:15 PM
The first day i downloaded the expansion i was playin with all my friends just fine.Then i cut off my xbox for the night came back the next mornin, and i was freezin in the middle of my runs.I thought this was just a one time thing only.I caome to find out tat I am freezin on every run in the game new or old.After the update that brought the new nuediz missions on the 30th it seems that i cant touch nuediz without freezin. it seems that whereever something new comes out i cant do it because i freeze can anybody tell me what the problem is.

JAFO22000
Dec 3, 2007, 05:20 PM
Could be that you have a scratched disc.

Could be that your 360 is on it's way to the Red Rings of Death.

Those are the only two things I can think of.

New_One
Dec 3, 2007, 05:20 PM
Is it just Neudaiz your crashing on?

ThEoRy
Dec 3, 2007, 05:22 PM
Trouble shooting step 1: New disk ftw!

New_One
I'm thinking damaged disc, if the xbox is crashing to some specific missions then thats most likely the problem. I had to replace my disc after i kept freezing during all GC + Hive missions.

HoOdSTaR24
no before i download the expansion i was runnin the missions fine now i seem to crash on every mission in the game new or old at any given moment ill freeze some times illl have to restart my xbox like 5 time ju sto finish a run

and to the other post i tried switchin discs and its still doin it and i havent got the three red lights yet and i barely play it so it never overheats

JAFO22000
Dec 3, 2007, 05:25 PM
Perhaps you should address this issue with Sega of America then? We've pretty much gave you all the possible issues we know of. If you've already tested these, then that would be the next logical step. Perhaps something strange happened when you downloaded the expansion, or maybe you have too many other files in your HDD??

darthplagis
try deleting the aoti content from your HDD then re downloading it may have had some corruption during download.

if all else fails cry, scream and hit things with your younger siblings (jk)

New_One
When you crash, is the game on the loading screen like when your moving between blocks?

ThEoRy
Dec 3, 2007, 05:26 PM
hmm. hdd defrag?

HoOdSTaR24
Dec 3, 2007, 05:35 PM
i freeze at random and i also tryed deletin and redownloadin the content but it s still doin it and i also did the hd defrag

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HoOdSTaR24 on 2007-12-03 14:36 ]</font>

Jaspaller
Dec 3, 2007, 05:40 PM
Alright, two things here.
1. Have you tried any other games? If it's doing it on other games then it's a sure sign that something may be up with your DVD drive.
2. Maybe a bit too much work but you can always check out the story mode and see if it does it randomly as well.

It sounds like something might be up with the DVD drive.

HoOdSTaR24
Dec 3, 2007, 05:46 PM
On 2007-12-03 14:40, Jaspaller wrote:
Alright, two things here.
1. Have you tried any other games? If it's doing it on other games then it's a sure sign that something may be up with your DVD drive.
2. Maybe a bit too much work but you can always check out the story mode and see if it does it randomly as well.

It sounds like something might be up with the DVD drive.

no this is the only game that this happens with when i play halo 3 it runs smooth perfect but i get this bullsh/t from PSU

HoOdSTaR24
Dec 4, 2007, 01:11 AM
bump 4 the night

Getintothegame
Dec 4, 2007, 01:20 AM
Try this:
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=161083&forum=3&6

HoOdSTaR24
Dec 4, 2007, 07:53 PM
i already did that like 5 times

Mimo
Dec 14, 2007, 03:09 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif..... pretty much shi/tfaced! :