PDA

View Full Version : I may have just found a possible glitch..Or I didn't know it

Mew2baby
Jan 7, 2003, 11:12 PM
I'm here playing in the caves with some peopel right and I was gonna take a picture of the Hildibears cane casue it was cool and all...but while doing that the camera angles messed up and I was only able to see what this one guy saw whas name was simply "Chris"..So I could control what I was seeing in terms of centering th ecamera behind me and that was it... I had to stick next to him or I couldn't see where i was going due to teh fact that all i could see is what he saw...Now tell me is this a feature for picture taking that I didn't know about or what?

ChronoTrigga_Lost
Jan 7, 2003, 11:13 PM
They had it on the dreamcast versions where you could switch camera's and see what other people were doing while down on ragol. I used to do it from time to time during battle mode to see where they were.

Mew2baby
Jan 7, 2003, 11:14 PM
Do you know how to do it now>? Like what to push?

ChronoTrigga_Lost
Jan 7, 2003, 11:19 PM
I think it was like hold in L and R then press up on the D-pad like twice or more, not the joysticks.

Whatley
Jan 7, 2003, 11:48 PM
On 2003-01-07 20:19, ChronoTrigga wrote:
I think it was like hold in L and R then press up on the D-pad like twice or more, not the joysticks.

That's correct. Keep pressing up to cycle through players.

This doesn't work while you're dead though. It did work on DC V2 however.

abrader
Jan 8, 2003, 01:23 PM
So now the website version on the GC just needs to include a snapshot upload feature so we can get the pictures as an email attachment....

MongolHunter
Jan 8, 2003, 03:50 PM
It was in vers. 1 as well not just vers. 2, i can remember hearing about it and everyone was like *oooh* when they did it.