PDA

View Full Version : This one takes the cake.

Darkly
Dec 3, 2007, 07:14 PM
http://forums.xbox.com/12304554/ShowPost.aspx - this is what error i got today.

It has been happening since may and there is no solution. Reading through the thread reveals nobody's account works after this.

It seems hopeless, obviously im mostly dissapointed because i will have lost all my psu data. I dont know right now if im apathetic or losing the will to play on 360 anymore.

I suppose it's good that im not kicking and screaming, because that would show im too addicted to video games but still this has made me feel like i have wasted the most important thing:time.

beware anybody else who gets this error, it doesn't look like a bright future.

Broodstar1337
Dec 3, 2007, 11:34 PM
Do you think Sega would do an account transfer over to a new gamertag?

Jaspaller
Dec 4, 2007, 11:20 AM
Ouch. I seriously hope I don't run into a problem like that as well.

Kent
Dec 4, 2007, 12:36 PM
On 2007-12-03 20:34, Broodstar1337 wrote:
Do you think Sega would do an account transfer over to a new gamertag?

They won't. People have tried.

Midicronica
Dec 4, 2007, 12:43 PM
Holy effing crap, my friend ran into this problem last week. I spent two hours on the phone with customer support being switched from station to station. They wanted me to give them the account information, so they could try to recover it over at the customer support office and if they still ran into the problem, they would elevate the case (whatever that means), and call us back within 2-3 weeks. My friend having just bought his 360 and only wanting to recover his account, which was on HDD, said fuck it and just cancelled the account and paid an extra 50 bucks for a year membership account.

ABDUR101
Dec 4, 2007, 01:13 PM
ok, is this issue arising from the update for PSU, or the Fall Update for LIVE? I'm surprised Microsoft isn't shutting down the LIVE servers if this issue is on their end causing accounts to get fucked up. Interesting anyway.

Darkly
Dec 4, 2007, 05:54 PM
I don't think it's PSU, the people in the thread, few have played PSU.

It seems to be almost random who gets this and who doesn't. Im not going to bother with sega then, but ms better refund me for my arcade games, im on my second xbox and could only play arcade games once signed into live

Chaosgyro
Dec 4, 2007, 06:04 PM
I'm glad I switched from PSU 360 to PC then...but I'm pretty paranoid about turning my 360 on now http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif