PDA

View Full Version : network mode question for psu (1st game not AotI) on ps2

addictedtopsu
Dec 4, 2007, 02:26 PM
i have been trying to play psu on network mode for the longest time i even bought the pc version when i couldnt play network mode for the ps2 and it didnt work either so i have a question or 2 about network mode settings for the ps2.
when it says confirm at the top and below it says start entering the internet service provider settings.
these settings require info from your provider's documentation. whats the provider's documentation its talking about?? and when it says are a user ID and password required to access your provider (PPPoE is used) whats PPPoE??
when it says enter the user ID and password that you use with your provider is it talking about the ID and password i used to sign up to play network mode on playsega.com?? if not then what is it talking about??
just need to find out these things for right now because i cant go any father into the network mode settings with out typing in this other stuff first so after you guys help me with this stuff i might have some more questions for you im not sure though. plz help me out people i want to play psu on network mode im tired of playing offline.

addictedtopsu
Dec 4, 2007, 08:24 PM
come on at least someone with a thin ps2 with the adapter thingy you need to play online built into the ps2. please help me out you probably had to go through the same network mode settings as me and if it worked you can at least answer some questions i have. so please at least 1 person help me out here or more than 1 person help me please just like my username says im addicted to psu and ive played so much on extra mode like all my characters have all s-rank weapons and armor and are at or close to lvl 100 (max lvl, or at least max lvl for offline im not sure what max lvl is for online) and i want to play online so i can get new stuff like use new weapons new PA's and play with other people well i dont have to play with other people but i probably will it'll be easier to do missions that way.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: addictedtopsu on 2007-12-04 17:25 ]</font>