PDA

View Full Version : CHECK THIS LIST OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sloth
Feb 14, 2001, 05:52 PM
I have the following items for trade and more than one of some of them:

WEAPONS:
-BLADE DANCE +2
-VISK 235W
-JUSTY 23ST +9
-M&A60 VICE +4
-H&25 JUSTICE +5
-CLUB OF LACONIUM +8
-BATTLE VERGE
-ALIVE AQHU +2
-FIRE SCEPTOR:AGNI +9
-STORM WAND:INDIRA +8
-PHOTON CLAW +9
-DOUBLE SABER +20
-BRAVE KNUCKLE +7
-AGITO (2001)
-SOUL EATER +35
-S-BEAT'S BLADE
-DELSABER'S BUSTER+9
-SUPRESSED GUN +40
-FLAME VISIT +15
-CRUSH BULLET +5

ARMOR:
-VALIANT FRAME (4SLOTS)
-PARASITE WEAR:DEL ROL
-INVISIBLE GUARD
-SACRED GUARD
-PROTO REGENE GEAR
-and other various non special armor

STUFF YOU PUT IN SLOTS:
-GENERAL/POWER++(+12)
-ELF/LEGS(+32)
-TP/GENERATE
-PB/AMPLIFIER
-GOD/MIND(+25)
-GOD/LEGS(+38)
-GOD/ARM++(+17)
-GOD/POWER--(+21)

I also have all 3 katana books and a Disk:razonde lv12
reply to to post to make an offer for any item or e-mail me at: [email protected]

thnks
Sloth

Zipp0
Feb 14, 2001, 06:26 PM
Hmm... What level are you?

No offense, but thats alot of stuff for the game being out this short. Looks like the list that gameshark-wanna-be makes with codes..

Zipp0
Feb 14, 2001, 06:27 PM
if it is I dont want any of it...

But if you got that legit I would like the Photon claw for trade. Just tell me what you need.

Sloth
Feb 14, 2001, 06:34 PM
it is legit i know people that have more than me im a level 45 and if you go through very hard mode you can find about 30 special weapons, etc. i also had a like 3 double sabers beside the 2 i still have (lucky i guess) and people would end up givin me a lot for them

Mr_Blond
Feb 14, 2001, 06:45 PM
Sloth what's your online name and what ship/block do you usually frequent?

PaladinRPG
Feb 14, 2001, 06:50 PM
It's a shame I don't have the game yet... I'd sure like to see that Storm Wand: Indira sometime. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

Zipp0
Feb 14, 2001, 06:53 PM
Yeah, I found about 15-30 Specials also through V-hard ruins and mines. But its usually all crap.

Lets see... DB saber..DB saber..DB saber..varista..varsita +1..varsita +7..Db saber..blub of lincholin(or however its spelt).

I'm probably just really unlucky because the rarest thing I've ever found is a double saber.

You never answered me to what you would want to trade those photon claws for?

Zipp0
Feb 14, 2001, 06:54 PM
Also maybe that Delsabers buster.

I have delsabers right arm. I heard you need his left arm and shield also to use it. Does anybody know what the deal is with that delsaber stuff>?

Rodimas
Feb 14, 2001, 07:35 PM
What do u want for the 3 Katana Books?

Tosh
Feb 14, 2001, 07:55 PM
Just wanna get on the list for the S-Beat Blade. I will trade anything. Lossa meseta. I am lvl 82 and have over 108 hours and havent found one. Let me know if we can trade.

And please dont accuse ppl of cheating, the game has been out a long time after all. I was accused last night because of my high lvl. It was quite irritating. At least you ask though... here is what the guy told me: "Are you Asian?" me - "no" him-"Then you used gameshark." Absurd.

Anyhow, SBEAT SBEAT SBEAT!! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gif

DCKaz
Feb 14, 2001, 08:41 PM
hmm some of the force weapons sound really neat but I doubt I have the stuff to tag it..

however i'd *really* like to buy/trade for Disk:razonde lv12..! You can't see the MST requirement by chance can you? I'm not too worried about it tho, I have a pratically pure mind mag along with other +MST equipment.

let me know

DCKaz

Sloth
Feb 14, 2001, 08:58 PM
Dkaz i cant tell because im an android
post what u have to offer me for any of these items. ill post a reply or whatever. i especially especiallyespeciallyespeciallyespeciallyespecially especiallyespeciallyespecially want a chainsawd

trunks
Feb 14, 2001, 10:34 PM
sloth i would love 2 play with u some time... plz we gotta if u wanna e-mail me @ [email protected] thanx

Cube
Feb 14, 2001, 11:09 PM
-SOUL EATER +35
-S-BEAT'S BLADE
-DELSABER'S BUSTER+9
and the 3 katana books.

I want ALL of these. Lol

I have alot of stuff but you have alot of the stuiff i have. What do you want besides the chainsaw. And were do u usually hang out in PSO? Lets meet?

Zipp0
Feb 14, 2001, 11:13 PM
I didn't accuse him of cheating because of his level. I didn't even know what level he was. I was just stating that he has every rare item there is and a bag of potato chips. I just asked if that was the case because I would hate to think I traded something I earned for something he created on hardware.

That guy that accused of cheating becuase of your level was one dumb idiot. All cheaters are level 100. Theres no code to get to level 82. And I'm level 71 as it is. And I've seen about 30 Americans with level 100 before the codes came. Its just 24/7 play is all.

Sloth
Feb 15, 2001, 12:53 AM
hey all those who wanna trade or just play let me know i usually hang out on ophelia block 1 or 15 my name is SLoth and im a big black racast

KarnaJ
Feb 15, 2001, 01:15 AM
There's no gameshark code for finding rare items or leveling your mag, so you REALLY know it's a cheater when they're a lvl 100, they've got the first form of a mag and carrying that mighty saber +1

andriod17
Feb 15, 2001, 01:36 AM
i will trade you anyting you want for the s-beats blade conetact me at [email protected]

DW
Feb 15, 2001, 10:22 AM
I sense a person using game shark here. I'm level 85 and hunted in VH Ruins since level 40 and I dont have as much GOOD stuff that you have. Something is up.

And yes there is a game shark code that allows a mob to drop a special item EVERY SINGLE TIME! I seen my friend at his house use this code and he did get every single rare item that is listed on this website.

Sorry if I accuse you of this but if you were at level 70 or 85 I would believe all your items are legit, but 45 and you have all those good items? I dont think it is possible. No one in the game is THAT lucky. Hell I was suprise to get my very first Double bladed saber 3 days ago.

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: DW on 2001-02-15 07:30 ]</font>

Cree
Feb 15, 2001, 02:45 PM
Dude, I am a level 71 HUmar and I haven't found jack shit. I have played Very-Hard since about level 39, and haven't found jack shit. My only good finds have been.....A Dragonslayer, Last Survivor, Photon Claws, and a fake AGITO.

Skee
Feb 15, 2001, 05:53 PM
Um, you gotta' make an S-Beat Blade. On a random encounter, the Sinow Beat might drop its arm which you can take with you. Then you enter the quest "Opening the Door" with Dr. Mome joining you. But instead of teleporting, you go to Dr. Montague on Pioneer 2 and talk to him. He'll then make an S-Beat Blade from the arm! Ta-dah!

KarnaJ
Feb 15, 2001, 07:38 PM
ick, lost my doublesaber due to stupidity, you wouldn't still wanna trade one would you? Hmm, something I have you don't have listed... Oh, I've got a Hero/Ability, adds +15 to all your stats, 9 star, if it's not enough we could prolly work something else out too...

Sloth
Feb 15, 2001, 07:38 PM
first off cree u cant play very hard on a level 39 u gtta be a level 40 so who is the liar here i swear i didnt use gameshark i dont even have it. i found 4 double sabers in very hard ( i play like 24/7) people will give u all sorts of crap for them so all the people who think i use gameshark can bite me. i am no cheater

Cube
Feb 15, 2001, 07:58 PM
What are the Katana books for? I ahve a real 1975 agito...Does it have to do with that?

I want to trade sloth! Lets seta time and place!

Cree
Feb 16, 2001, 02:06 AM
You can join a Very Hard game anytime....and you are either using some code or you are mooching off some japs.

KarnaJ
Feb 16, 2001, 02:46 AM
You have to be a level 40 to play v.hard, just like you have to be level 20 to play hard.

JeBz
Feb 16, 2001, 02:54 AM
I'm Interested in the FLAME VISIT !!

I have:

FINAL IMPACT +9
L&K14 Combat +9
SBEATS BLADE +16
SOUL EATER +11 (25% to Dark)

Sloth let me know if your interested
BTW: seems like you have everything already
hard to trade ya stuff when you have everything...

JeBz

Sloth
Feb 16, 2001, 10:53 AM
no cree u gotta be a level 40 to join vhard cree ask ne1 blow me dude just cause u got no luck dont get mad at me calling me a cheater and a mooch.

jebz im interested set up time and place

JeBz
Feb 16, 2001, 12:05 PM
ok Sloth sweet.....

i'll be on for most of the morning in either
Puck block 1 or Puck block 2

JeBz

JeBz
Feb 16, 2001, 02:03 PM
sloth it would be better if you made a time for today , sometime before 4:00 eastern time

thanks

JeBz

Sloth
Feb 16, 2001, 08:24 PM
it is now 5:30 on feb 16th i just lost half of my stuff due to an error while playing online so i dont know what i have to trade ne more certainly not a lot

DCKaz
Feb 16, 2001, 08:30 PM
let me know if you still have the 12th level razonde spell, sorry about your loss :b

DCKaz

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: DCKaz on 2001-02-16 17:31 ]</font>

Sloth
Feb 17, 2001, 12:07 AM
YEA THAT WAS IN THE BANK

Viro
Feb 17, 2001, 03:11 AM
Do you still have that Agito(2001)? I much prefer Katanas over anything else.

Sloth
Feb 17, 2001, 12:08 PM
yea i still got thast

Aendil
Feb 17, 2001, 12:43 PM
I really need that God/Mind. Gotta learn my Grants lvl 10 NOW! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_biggrin.gif

Tank
Feb 17, 2001, 12:47 PM
Sloth, the next time the game hangs like it did yesterday, unplug your phone cord. The DC will timeout, quit, and save, after a few minutes. I survived both crashes (and two BSOD's) with that technique, and haven't lost anything. I'm sorry to hear about your loss, however.

Do you still have the sbeat blades or the flame visit?

Sloth
Feb 17, 2001, 02:14 PM
thanks tank i still got the sbeats but i lost the flame visit http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_frown.gif do you have a mag cell or chainsawd

Sloth
Feb 17, 2001, 02:15 PM
oh and aendil i still got the god mind as well as all the special force wands lemme know what u got

Tank
Feb 17, 2001, 07:36 PM
Sloth, nope. Anything else you'll take for the sbeats? Dying to get a pair.

Cube
Feb 17, 2001, 07:53 PM
Sloth im really sorry about what happened. The same thing happened to me except i lost....

Orotiagito
Kaladgolgx2
Twin brand
Double saber x2
Dragon Slayer
Slicer of assasin
and much more..

As most of you know the Origitagito is the rarest and strongest wepon in the game, and was i pissed! I just got it an hour before the crash, and man, i was sooooooo mad.

But im starting to recover, and finally i think ive got back on my feet.

Do yuo still have the S-beat?

Sylvette
Feb 17, 2001, 08:09 PM
Sheesh. All this item envy. It seems like any time you have something that someone else doesn't, they accuse you of cheating.

First of all, you can check the listed game shark codes if you want, there's nothing that lets you gain items.
Second, if he's cheating and can gain any item he wants, why would he need to trade?

Don't cry "cheater" just because someone is more powerful or luckier than you are. I played for days finding almost nothing but mind material (which my HUcast can't use) before I finally started finding rare weapons and shields on my billionth time through the v-hard ruins.

Sloth
Feb 17, 2001, 09:44 PM
thank you sylvette that is very kind of you and cube thanks for your condolences i have the sbeats and an agito as well as some of the other things. but i lost a lot i want a mag cell or a chainsawd or somethin else