PDA

View Full Version : Slicers: Now 300% more broken

TheBlackDeath
Dec 6, 2007, 04:08 PM
I seem to have stumbled upon a glitch for the slicer that allows someone to hit as much on the normal hit as they can with the PA. This is a game exploit and I know I'm not supposed to be guiding people about how to do things like this or anything so I'm not gonna say how to actually do it. I'm really just making this post for awareness. Now I like slicers, but this is just ridiculously broken beyond belief. I like these weapons as a fighter and I get pretty offended by all the people saying that they need to be taken away or nerfed to uselessness. I'd like to see one fighter step up and try to run something like SWS2 or Demons Above S2 absolutely alone and without NPCs, and make it through without using 1 scape doll, every available mate, or taking an inordinate amount of time. I'm happy that my fighter doesn't have to depend on another person to run some ludicrously hard mission and run the risk that the person helping me could just take whatever I'm looking for and run. Anyway, I ABSOLUTELY DO NOT endorse using this glitch in a party because it's a horribly unfair advantage and if you do use it you deserve to get booted from the party.

HFlowen
Dec 6, 2007, 04:12 PM
Someone mentioned this on the main forums.

Anyway, send in a support ticket.

TheBlackDeath
Dec 6, 2007, 04:18 PM
On 2007-12-06 13:12, HFlowen wrote:

A what?

RedMussel
Dec 6, 2007, 04:34 PM
On 2007-12-06 13:18, TheBlackDeath wrote:

On 2007-12-06 13:12, HFlowen wrote:

A what?

Go to the official site and send a support ticket.

TheBlackDeath
Dec 6, 2007, 05:06 PM
Apparently my question was not clear so I'll restate it:

What is a support ticket?

Pillan
Dec 6, 2007, 05:08 PM
http://www.phantasystaruniverse.com/support_contact.php

amtalx
Dec 6, 2007, 05:13 PM
It's a gentle way for you to let ST know they fucked up.

Broodstar1337
Dec 8, 2007, 02:58 AM
So the Slicer has a glitch now?

Just fantastic. Sega doesn't even beta test their shitty games anymore...

SStrikerR
Dec 8, 2007, 11:42 AM
come on sega!!!!! fix the dam glitches!!!
here, I don't have anything to do today so I'll go and find a glitch for every wep and come back here >_>

Randomsamurai
Dec 21, 2007, 02:23 PM
I havent seen this glitch yet but I do know that if you have the slicer skill above level 11 an a bunch of photon rechargers you can seriously regulate some critters. However if you time the swing on any weapon combo you can do a lot more damage. But thats with anything.

mr_black
Dec 22, 2007, 12:50 PM
you sure this isnt just exact attack crits? cuz i kno that i hit about the same with exact attack as i do with the PA normal hit(no crit)