PDA

View Full Version : AotI: Fan Art Voting Gallery is Now Up!

Ryna
Dec 6, 2007, 05:24 PM
The Voting Gallery for the Ambition of the Illuminus Fan Art contest is live. It can be found here:

http://www.pso-world.com/aoti_contestgallery.php

There are two categories you can vote in, Quality and Humor. You only receive one vote per category, so choose your selection wisely. The voting period will end in a few days.

Due to a technical glitch, one of the entries in the Quality category was not being displayed. As such, the votes for that category have been reset. If you've already voted, you will have the opportunity to cast a new vote.

Sord
Dec 6, 2007, 07:26 PM
we have some really nice ones this year, will the artist be revealed after the voting is over?

Ryna
Dec 6, 2007, 08:20 PM
On 2007-12-06 16:26, Sord wrote:
we have some really nice ones this year, will the artist be revealed after the voting is over?

Yes, the artists will be revealed once the contest ends.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Dec 6, 2007, 09:05 PM
Some of the humor artists are noted in the comics themselves, some for effect as a main character or such.

Voted for the ones I liked. Good luck to all.

Fryetholly
Dec 20, 2007, 03:30 PM
It's been a week since the end of the vote, will the winners be announced soon ?

Tomeeboy
Dec 20, 2007, 04:10 PM
The fan art contest winners are now on the front page and contest page http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Fry_Heit
Dec 20, 2007, 04:58 PM
Wow. I must admit I've been impressed by the results of the quality category. I was like "wtf?". It's not like the three pictures that won were ugly or something, but they weren't the best. Congrats to the winners by the way, the cast looks really cool. But I mean, c'mon, the Mirei&Karen picture lost against those three? Isn't there something strange there, or do I have weird tastes? Maybe the reset of the votes misrepresented what people voted? They didn't post any news, you had to check this one topic to know that votes have been resetted. And look at how many people have read that topic : 83 in total.
I dunno, it really disturbs me.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fry_Heit on 2007-12-20 14:09 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fry_Heit on 2007-12-20 14:22 ]</font>

Sord
Dec 20, 2007, 05:15 PM
is there any way to view how many votes each piece of work got? Though congrats to the winner, I think it's nice that not all the OMFG Beautiful ones weren't the winners.

Fry_Heit
Dec 20, 2007, 05:20 PM
May I remind you of the fact that it was the QUALITY gallery ? I thought the most beautiful were supposed to win...

Sord
Dec 20, 2007, 05:40 PM
On 2007-12-20 14:20, Fry_Heit wrote:
May I remind you of the fact that it was the QUALITY gallery ? I thought the most beautiful were supposed to win...

quality is relative. If it weren't, there would be no need for voting.

Sayara
Dec 25, 2007, 09:59 AM
I am actually glad those were the ones that won.

I didnt vote however, but i would of chosen one of those 3.