PDA

View Full Version : Metapolymer???

Blu3_Balla
Dec 7, 2007, 01:33 AM
Does anyone know where 2 farm metapolymer, or where it drops often?

Indica
Dec 7, 2007, 01:36 AM
Desert Terror S2. You can find up to 3+ per run hidden in rocks and trees

Blu3_Balla
Dec 7, 2007, 01:40 AM
i did that 2day and didnt find none >_> ill guess ill keep trying

Indica
Dec 7, 2007, 01:41 AM
Keep farming and make sure you look though every rock and tree.

Sometimes you may not find any, some runs you will find several

R2D6battlebot
Dec 7, 2007, 02:10 AM
I second that opinion. I used to find so many Metaresin and Polymers that i really didnt want people to pick them up =0

Sexy_Raine
Dec 8, 2007, 01:26 AM
If you are in great need of some Metapolymer, there is a blk1 in Desert terror which lets you run pass the enemies and break open one rock right from the start. Make sure you have googles, and once you've broke the rock, restart the mission. This is IMO the best way to solo hunt for metapolymers, I hope this helps.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sexy_Raine on 2007-12-07 22:28 ]</font>

Eleina
Dec 8, 2007, 08:43 AM
Vid i made way back when this question was asked long ago
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIEmp7e5PwA

(the quality sucks coz well i was lazy to change my settings and just turned on fraps thus major slow down lol)

Dragwind
Dec 8, 2007, 09:37 AM
Yup. That's all you have to do pretty much, is farm those rocks. A lot less time consuming than hoping for them to drop from boxes/enemies. Now if only there were things we could break for Ortapolymers.

eightball
Dec 8, 2007, 10:40 AM
how bout the boxes in white beast they drop all the time there...no one ever stops to open the boxes..there too busy rushing through the mission

Shadow_Wing
Dec 8, 2007, 11:13 AM
On 2007-12-08 06:37, Dragwind wrote:
Yup. That's all you have to do pretty much, is farm those rocks. A lot less time consuming than hoping for them to drop from boxes/enemies. Now if only there were things we could break for Ortapolymers.

Secret Stream S or w/e the robot mission before White Beast, drops them like mad http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif (how I funded my serafi-senba lol)

XxKitexX
Dec 8, 2007, 08:49 PM
On 2007-12-08 07:40, eightball wrote:
how bout the boxes in white beast they drop all the time there...no one ever stops to open the boxes..there too busy rushing through the mission

Yeah, I noticed they same to drop there a lot too, lol.