PDA

View Full Version : PSOBB: Argh.

danmaku
Dec 7, 2007, 01:44 AM
I'm a level 51 fomar and I still get KO'd by Dark Falz's grants attack. When will this stop? I'd like to be able to do all of a TTF without needing to be constantly revived.

Rob19
Dec 7, 2007, 08:09 AM
boost your light resistance, or equip an hp unit. that should get you through it np http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Banish
Dec 7, 2007, 10:39 AM
If all else fails, consider leveling up a bit more.

Keep your HP at full health, because Dark Falz tends to hit quite mighty, due to most of his fixed damage attacks.

kizu
Dec 7, 2007, 03:48 PM
level up, equip any holy resists or saint resists you have, and bring along resta and mates using resta when hit and mates for a quick heal. TTF is annoying right now for me because i always die on De Rol and Falz, i hate it when i let my group down

A-P
Dec 13, 2007, 03:39 PM
It will stop when the servers are down.

Seriously though, best advice is bring some hunters to take some of this hits for you, get some Resist/Saints for Grants, and keep Deband up. Other than that, level and grind the mag. Falz hurts anyway. I have a HUmar on gamecube that pretty much rips apart Ultimate mode, yet Falz still manages to keep me own my toes. Now, Olga Flow...

kizu
Dec 13, 2007, 05:32 PM
On 2007-12-13 12:39, A-P wrote:
It will stop when the servers are down.

Not exactly, there are other ways to play Blue Burst besides the offical servers.