PDA

View Full Version : PSU-XBox 360: Okay, these machinegun glitches HAVE GOT TO ST

Yusaku_Kudou
Dec 7, 2007, 07:43 AM
Seriously, it's really starting to piss me off. Sega tried fixing it and people just found other ways to do it and I'm getting sick and tired of it. I refuse to play with anybody who feels it necessary to be so cheap. This is just outrageous.

Reginaldo
Dec 7, 2007, 07:44 AM
Tell Sega, not us. Send in a report.

Esufer
Dec 7, 2007, 07:46 AM
I bet you've used it at least once.

Yusaku_Kudou
Dec 7, 2007, 07:48 AM
On 2007-12-07 04:46, Esufer wrote:
I bet you've used it at least once.

I have no clue how people are doing this one.

Reipard
Dec 7, 2007, 07:49 AM
Then tell Sega the other ways to do it in a support ticket and ask them to fix it. Bitching about it on a forum accomplishes nothing.

bRo0k3
Dec 7, 2007, 07:52 AM
its not terrible, i only use it to solo

Laranas
Dec 7, 2007, 08:02 AM
I have no idea what the mechgun glitch is.. and since I don't use ranger weapons at all, I've never used it myself.

blkbeast
Dec 9, 2007, 06:38 PM
lol lolaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalolo
its funni soundin with da ummm moatube guns
lol you guys outta try it out lolrofl

HalfDarShadow
Dec 9, 2007, 11:23 PM
okay seriously.

im wasting my time here but o well, il get over it.

if youh TRULEY REALLY want the machine gun glitch to be gone for good, stop talking about it! it will die over time and people will forget.

but everyone keeps bringing this topic up. just stop it. that includes everyone. who glitches or not. just stop.....

if it bothers youh so bad then dont talk about, if someone else wants to talk about it, change the subject, it will be forgotten.

untill everyone stops bringing this up, just everyone, do eachother a favor and just forget about this. okay?

Kion
Dec 10, 2007, 02:51 AM
or complain about slicers being more powerful than gliched machine guns.

Lonzell
Dec 12, 2007, 05:26 PM
internets. srs bizness

ITaiyshaX
Dec 28, 2007, 01:12 AM
yeah mg glitch needs to stop,i think if they use that,why r they still on this game,play the game like we need to play it

Ashkahn
Dec 30, 2007, 08:39 PM
Report GT for cheating, then leave party / boot the cheater.

Just follow those easy steps and you can help SOLVE the problem, instead of complaining about it.

DemiGT
Jan 2, 2008, 04:28 PM
soooooo machine gun glitches are bad but slicers are perfectly balanced? logic ftw i guess

HalfDarShadow
Jan 5, 2008, 01:25 AM
or howa bout who cares and pretend the glitch doesnt exist.

every topic about this....seriously

youh want the mechgun gone.....youh REALLY do....?

simple, shutup.

there ya go hope this helps^^

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HalfDarShadow on 2008-01-04 22:27 ]</font>

dave36464736
Jan 16, 2008, 10:23 AM
On 2008-01-04 22:25, HalfDarShadow wrote:
or howa bout who cares and pretend the glitch doesnt exist.

every topic about this....seriously

youh want the mechgun gone.....youh REALLY do....?

simple, shutup.

there ya go hope this helps^^

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HalfDarShadow on 2008-01-04 22:27 ]</font>

Seems to be your solution to everything. Shut up and don't talk about it...

Thats not logically sound, that's being ignorant. It won't go away by ignoring it, it'll intensify, which is why people need to speak up about it now.

Don't like reading the posts? simple. Either A: Gouge your eyes out, or B: (and this one I reccomend) Stop looking in the threads. Simple.

HalfDarShadow
Jan 17, 2008, 11:44 PM
hey dont get me wrong dave. im just exampling it.

(sorry bout that post, bad day...)

if it really bothers so much people just dont do it and ignore it. like so many people pms about it(like sometimes myself^^) it just ugh >_<

nothing against any1 just way to many people complain and it makes me wanna just ugh! lol

but yes lol http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/panda.gif

dave36464736
Jan 23, 2008, 03:52 PM
Fair enough, I didn't meant to sound that harsh about it. Ill try to express myself less harshly next time

CelestialBlade
Jan 23, 2008, 04:03 PM
As long as a system is designed such that it can easily be abused, people will abuse it and take the easy route to get by. No different in any other part of life.

It won't change until ST finds the motivation to improve their system. Until then, best you can do is refuse to party with anyone who exploits the glitch. If they want to make a soloing build so bad, let them go solo. I'd rather not cheat and have friends than cheat and have no friends.

funnymatt
Jan 24, 2008, 07:36 PM
If you're on 360, note their gamertag when they're in your party. Go to view your friends list, and submit a negative player review and file a complaint for cheating. If someone gets enough complaints, Microsoft may do soemthing about it. Regardless of server, you should submit the form at: http://www.phantasystaruniverse.com/support_contact.php
If players start to get banned for it, it will stop. Narc away, everyone.

DA_SHIZZLE_IG
Feb 2, 2008, 01:30 AM
FEEL THE POWER OF THE GUN!!!!!!!! RANGERS RULE!!!!!!!!

Atomic646
Feb 6, 2008, 01:44 PM
Wow... get over it if u dont like it play Galo 3. The MG glitch will never stop. They have ppl that get payed to find these glitches. this next update where they say the " MG Glitch" will be fixed. I bet u in the 4 hours after we can get back on the servers there will be another one, And it will spread like Anthrax.

BanF
Feb 7, 2008, 11:06 AM
According to SEGA, this time the fix covers all the possible ways to do the glitch; the info was kindly provided by people who are tired of moronic mggers. I'm still of the opinion they should get banned if it can be proven they glitch. We still have at least 3700 people after the last banhammer, we can stand to lose 2700 of them.

amtalx
Feb 20, 2008, 12:37 PM
So...I hear the machinegun glitch is back again http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

I wonder if this will ever get fixed.

AxleWolf
Feb 23, 2008, 05:26 PM
Glitches Will always be apart of this and any game. you all need to stop bitchin', complaining & whining. so what if people use glitches? if you need something to bitch about look to the scammers. don't like what I say? then you can do a barrel roll. >:)

amtalx
Feb 25, 2008, 08:27 AM
On 2008-02-23 14:26, AxleWolf wrote:

so what if people use glitches?

Protip: I hope you get banned.

AxleWolf
Feb 25, 2008, 09:09 AM
On 2008-02-25 05:27, amtalx wrote:

On 2008-02-23 14:26, AxleWolf wrote:

so what if people use glitches?

Protip: I hope you get banned.

And I hope you enjoys your AIDS & FAIL because POOLS CLOSED.
Protip: do a barrel roll.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AxleWolf on 2008-02-25 06:11 ]</font>

amtalx
Feb 25, 2008, 11:52 AM
On 2008-02-25 06:09, AxleWolf wrote:

And I hope you enjoys your AIDS & FAIL because POOLS CLOSED.
Protip: do a barrel roll.

WHHHHHHAAAAAAAT?!?! You sir are priceless.

AxleWolf
Feb 25, 2008, 04:57 PM
What can I say? I'm just too awesome.

Randomness
Feb 25, 2008, 05:13 PM
Anyone who thinks its possible to make software bug-free while also making it do anything practical needs a reality check.

You can only make code perfect to a certain level. Once things get to a certain point of complexity, good luck isolating the offending code.

Given a program utilizing 10,000 lines of code, theres probably millions of ways for it to go wrong. Compilers will only tell you that something isnt coded right, they can't do a thing about intent errors.

And bug testers are, of course, human.

Why am I bothering with a lecture on the internet?

Dark Emerald EXE
Feb 27, 2008, 07:37 PM
On 2008-02-25 14:13, Randomness wrote:
Anyone who thinks its possible to make software bug-free while also making it do anything practical needs a reality check.

You can only make code perfect to a certain level. Once things get to a certain point of complexity, good luck isolating the offending code.

Given a program utilizing 10,000 lines of code, theres probably millions of ways for it to go wrong. Compilers will only tell you that something isnt coded right, they can't do a thing about intent errors.

And bug testers are, of course, human.

Why am I bothering with a lecture on the internet?

lol ^_^
i kinda understood what you was saying

OVERALL....when ever they fix one MG Glitch....95% of the time there will be another one....
Like what someone said earlier....after the update 4 hours later there will be on lol

TrekJunkie
Feb 29, 2008, 02:36 AM
I think they should make the MGs shoot burst not shoot fully automatic!

amtalx
Feb 29, 2008, 11:29 AM
If they removed the ability to stack it LIKE THEY SHOULD HAVE DONE FROM THE BEGINNING none of us would be posting in this thread right now.

Atomic646
Mar 3, 2008, 10:28 AM
Why is this Thread still going? You baby's got what you want. I know there is another glitch out there i'v seen it, its just more secret now. so... Whats next to Complain about?