PDA

View Full Version : why is it

addictedtopsu
Dec 7, 2007, 08:51 PM
Why is it that i'm only getting like 3 points for towards my hunter level at the end of missions when I get s-rank on them?? Is it because im only lvl 13 and can only do c-rank and some b-rank missions??

Crazy_Hunter
Dec 7, 2007, 08:52 PM
If you wanna level Fast, do some AMF runs on C, thats like 100MP per run.

The newer runs give alot more than the old ones.

addictedtopsu
Dec 7, 2007, 08:53 PM
ok thanks

Rizen
Dec 7, 2007, 08:59 PM
*old man voice* Back in the day, we all use to work out butts off to get those MPs. 8 MPs were a blessing! I remember the days of Groove of Fanatics...Oh the good o'days.

bigtimer
Dec 7, 2007, 09:02 PM
lol try hunting rare spawns http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

129cast with chainsawd a evil chainsawd muhahaha http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Raine_Loire
Dec 7, 2007, 09:11 PM
Yeah- I wanted to switch to acrotecher but I didn't have any ranger skillz... I did 2 white beast runs on C, s ranked them (75 mission points each) and got to level 3. And then I promptly changed classes, because being a ranger frustrated me.

SolRiver
Dec 7, 2007, 09:13 PM
On 2007-12-07 17:59, Rizen wrote:
*old man voice* Back in the day, we all use to work out butts off to get those MPs. 8 MPs were a blessing! I remember the days of Groove of Fanatics...Oh the good o'days.

Tell me if you need a coffin http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif I will have lou do a 24/7 delivery.

KyEmo
Dec 7, 2007, 10:10 PM

Ah, Good Ol' De Ragan...

Addark
Dec 7, 2007, 10:19 PM
Do you have the expansion? I'd definitely suggest doing expansion-exclusive missions because they destroy everything else mission point-wise. If not, Seabed is alright (right after the Linear Line mission on Parum West). :] I believe it's the Cost of Research.

Raine_Loire
Dec 7, 2007, 10:31 PM
On 2007-12-07 19:10, KyEmo wrote:

Ah, Good Ol' De Ragan...

Yeah, I remember when I played HSM the first time I was SO EXCITED just to get the 25 points when I C ranked it...

Ashkahn
Dec 7, 2007, 10:48 PM
Man... Back in my day, Moatoob was still locked, and you were rich if you had a pallete full of B-Ranks.

Good times.

Raine_Loire
Dec 7, 2007, 11:04 PM
lol- your day= last year?

I was really disappointed when the game came out b/c of the lack of meseta in meseta drops and the low npc buy back price... I saved a WHILE to open my store. When I quit the ps2 version I believe Bruce's mission had just started- my best rod was a mayrod... It was fun though.

I leveled force to 10 pretty easily, but when I switched to fortetecher the mission points didn't even move the line!!! Starting out when I got the 360 version was SO MUCH EASIER!

addictedtopsu
Dec 8, 2007, 02:15 AM
On 2007-12-07 19:19, Addark wrote:
Do you have the expansion? I'd definitely suggest doing expansion-exclusive missions because they destroy everything else mission point-wise. If not, Seabed is alright (right after the Linear Line mission on Parum West). :] I believe it's the Cost of Research.

No I dont have the expantion yet i'm getting it for christmas. I've had the first psu for a long time for the pc, but it hasn't let me play at all untill like 3-4 days ago. This is only the second day ive played network mode.