PDA

View Full Version : R.I.P Alex Ahmad. You will be missed.

SnowfoxZero
Dec 7, 2007, 10:30 PM
I'm posting this here out of respect for a friend I lost December 5th when a police chase caused a bank robbery suspect to take both his and Alex's life.

Further information can be found here.

http://www.abc15.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=d7f804e1-eb98-4c00-ada8-f46cab138a85

Anyone in Arizona is welcome to attend the "farewell drive" which will take place on december 16th at 10am meeting at the ASU lot 59 parking lot. Furthermore Bank of America has opened an international donation fund to his family under the name of Alex Ahmad. Anyone in any state can donate if they wish to.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SnowfoxZero on 2007-12-07 19:36 ]</font>

DizzyDi
Dec 7, 2007, 10:31 PM
Christ what a way to go. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif
My condolences.

EphekZ
Dec 8, 2007, 01:01 AM
What the fuck is up with the above two posters?
Foamcup, you don't want people to take donations from your family as they'd be taking your money. I'm sorry for your grandma but denouncing the importance of someone else's death is just unreasonable. Also, cancer is an ongoing thing. You have time to get the money together for the funeral. This family didn't.

Darthruin, I don't even know where to start...

anyway, on topic: That really does suck. I'm sorry for yours and the families loss. If I had money to spare I would donate but unfortunately I'm dirt poor

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: EphekZ on 2007-12-07 22:03 ]</font>

AlexCraig
Dec 8, 2007, 01:21 AM
On 2007-12-07 22:01, EphekZ wrote:
What the fuck is up with the above two posters?
Foamcup, you don't want people to take donations from your family as they'd be taking your money. I'm sorry for your grandma but denouncing the importance of someone else's death is just unreasonable. Also, cancer is an ongoing thing. You have time to get the money together for the funeral. This family didn't.

Darthruin, I don't even know where to start...

anyway, on topic: That really does suck. I'm sorry for yours and the families loss. If I had money to spare I would donate but unfortunately I'm dirt poor

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: EphekZ on 2007-12-07 22:03 ]</font>

I completely agree. There is no need for the above rudeness.

I am sorry for your loss. Not much I can say, I have never had to deal with situations like this.

SnowfoxZero
Dec 8, 2007, 01:27 AM
I'm sorry that some people feel that the murder of a 24 year old innocent man is comparable to someone whos lived a full life dying of "natural" causes. And at least you have time to spend, and time to say goodbye. I can't even remember my last words to Alex.

I am not asking for donations nor taking them, i stated that anyone who wishes to may donate to the family by going to any Bank of America.

Alex was a good man, and I want him to be remembered and this event known. Just a few years back he was honored by the whitehouse on live telivision. He was a hero, and a friend. If you want to disrespect him and his family and talk shit, then you are no better of a person than the man who murdered him.

Ephekz and Dizzydi, thank you for your kind words.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SnowfoxZero on 2007-12-07 22:29 ]</font>

Getintothegame
Dec 8, 2007, 01:29 AM
Foamcup and DarthRuin, you two will be warned in a short while for your actions. If anyone takes that kind of attitude in this thread again, there will be severe consequences. This is your warning. Knock it off.

Anyway, back on topic, I'm sorry you had to go through this Snowfox. Losing a friend or loved one is not very easy, especially in your circumstance.

EphekZ
Dec 8, 2007, 02:18 AM
Apparently you need to find better helpers, as it isn't doing much.

DarthRuin
Dec 8, 2007, 02:21 AM
Mod Edit: User has been suspended.

Tomeeboy
Dec 8, 2007, 03:35 AM
I've cleaned up this thread a little. Any further disrespectful comments will result in an immediate ban. There's no place for that kind of behavior on this site.

Sorry to hear about your friend Snowfox, that's really terrible :

Feelmirath
Dec 8, 2007, 04:59 AM
Man, that's a really horrible way to go...

I'm sorry for your loss.

Solstis
Dec 8, 2007, 03:29 PM
Oh man, that's the sort of tragedy that makes me terrified to leave my apartment (not really), but it does make you think.

Sorry http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif.

Shiro_Ryuu
Dec 9, 2007, 12:52 AM
Hey Snowfox, sorry about your loss. I lost an important person in my life too very recently, so I know how you're feeling now. Things like this takes lots of time to heal.

Split
Dec 9, 2007, 01:04 AM
like many people here, there ain't much I can say, never had someone close to me murdered before...from how you describe him, his passing seems not only far too premature, but also so sudden; it's just like...he was there, and in that one split second, he's gone. I'm so sorry man, once again, I can only imagine how horrible it must be.

eXo
Dec 10, 2007, 06:55 PM
Im sorry to hear this terrible news also =(