View Full Version : What mag should I shoot for?

DOAXUG
Jan 8, 2003, 08:19 PM
I am a lvl 41 HUmar. I am raising a mag, currently lvl 61, and I was wondering what rare I should shoot for. I forget the exact stats at the time but it's is mostly all in POW. do I have to wait till lvl 100 for it to become rare? And one more question about MAGs, where are the MAG cells??? I have looked all over and have found none. I ask and noone has them. Jeez they are hard to find.

Brundidge
Jan 8, 2003, 08:33 PM
How many PBs you have right now? If you just have 2 right now try to get a 3rd one. I recommend getting Pilla and the twins (for HUmars the twins you will love to death since you don't have shifta/deband). Its good to get a rare mag since feeding rare mags are easier to feed than regular mags. Lvl 100 is the minimum to evolve it into a rare mag but the stats must be intervals of 5 increments. Though if you are lvl 100 but your stats aren't in increments of 5 you still have a chance to evolve them. You have to wait every 5 lvls for it to change. Once its changed into a rare mag though it won't change into anything else and they don't come with a specific PB.

As for mag cells I dunno?
I don't have one myself.

VulpesMundi
Jan 8, 2003, 09:08 PM
Take a look at the E1&2 MAG Guide and Gallery in the guides section to see what you need to do. I suggest making one of the MAGs that uses mostly Shifta & Deband, as it will be indespensible for you as a HUmar. Rati and Deva are both good choices (and available to HUmars), just as an example.

harmfulcow
Jan 8, 2003, 10:15 PM
yup, ok, a mag cell is an item that will change a mags appearence and its feeding habits the visual look is usually cool, thats how you can tell it is rare