PDA

View Full Version : You've played to much PSO when....

Vantamiath
Jan 8, 2003, 08:59 PM
POST a OTHER...

You have played to much PSO when...

*EDIT: dammit one got cut-off

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: iHATEpsoCHEATERS on 2003-01-08 18:00 ]</font>

ABDUR101
Jan 8, 2003, 09:14 PM
Only eat two meals a day - check(without the need of PSO)
Forget the names of loved ones - no
Stay up past 1AM - check(without the need of PSO)
Would rather play PSO than goto Disney World - ..most likely
Play more than an hour each day - check
Play PSO on my own - check
Have every armor memorised - no
Atleast 25 HS a day - no

Sedric
Jan 8, 2003, 11:59 PM
you played too much PSO when....

....you make a thread like this!!!

keichishoshuko
Jan 9, 2003, 12:32 AM
you know played too much PSO when you named your children red ring rico. AND when you do have children, you consult the I.D. calculator !! HA HA HA H AHA

ChronoTrigger
Jan 9, 2003, 06:21 AM
You know you play pso too much when you offer real money for your friends rare item.....

Atax
Jan 9, 2003, 06:35 AM
Only eat two meals a day - Yep, but only becuase I get up too late in the morning, for breakfast.
Forget the names of loved ones - No
Stay up past 1AM - I'm a Net junkie. No need to get help from PSO to stay up past 1AM, at all.
Would rather play PSO than goto Disney World - Seeing as I'm Aussie, I would prob go with the later.
Play more than an hour each day - Yep
Play PSO on my own - Yep, always do.
Have every armor memorised - No
Atleast 25 HS a day - Once again, no.

CajunSamurai
Jan 9, 2003, 06:46 AM
Only eat two meals a day - Two? More like one really big meal a day with the occasional snack.
Stay up past 1AM - 1AM?! Child's play! 7AM is late, to me. My morning is around 4PM. It's the night life fer me.
Would rather play PSO than go to Disney World - Hell yeah, Disney wants to conduct terrible experiments on me anyhow.
Play more than an hour each day - Been more like 4 or 5 hours lately.
Play PSO on my own - Not sure what this means... solo? Sure!
Have every armor memorised - Umm... if I hear a PSO armor name, I'll definitely know where it's from. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
At least 25 HS a day - HS has gotten almost mind numbingly boring to me as leveling my damn Lv120 FOmar. Thus, I only do one or two a night, which is still a whole lot, to me.

AND when you do have children, you consult the I.D. calculator !!C'mon, REDRIA! >_<

rena-ko
Jan 9, 2003, 09:05 AM
2 meals a day: my usual standard. (when i have a free day at uni, i usually spend it with pso -> 1 meal that day)
1 am: make it 5 or 7 am and it fits... ^_^;
more than 1 hour daily: yes, more
i would rather do everything than go to disney world...
pso on my own?: mostly - offline leveling
every armor in mind: nope, not yet - i'm working on it
25+ HS: cake quest isnt bad either - and offline

Hiirigazawa
Jan 9, 2003, 11:36 AM
Other Extremity: You start using insults that only make sense in the game, In real life. Like:

Don't make me whip out my Yamatos.
or
Hey, don't make me get all Rabarta on your ass.
and
Oh thats it, Time for a Photon Blast! *throwing your arms in the air* Mylla and Youlla!

haha

Spy
Jan 9, 2003, 11:41 AM
When you see red boxes in the street and dive for them regardless of incoming traffic.

G-Assassin
Jan 9, 2003, 03:43 PM
When you start classifying everyone you see. Like say, a young teenage girl, you'd say FOnewearl, or this big football player, you'd say RAcast or RAmar. Hahaha. Okay that was stupid.

Ghaleon
Jan 9, 2003, 05:03 PM
i do just about everything everyone has mentioned. really kinda sad though. i nearly blew my girlfriend off (which is really bad) but i got to her house on time (which was really good http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif) and i named my cat heathcliff :s

Vantamiath
Jan 9, 2003, 05:53 PM
I think you've REALLY played PSO to much if you have every armor/barrier name memorized from level 1 through ATLEAST 100.

ChronoTrigger
Jan 9, 2003, 09:36 PM
I think an early sign is when you start giving other names for your photon blasts.. come on now people, how many of you have seen the ATOMIC REINDEER OF DEATH?!?

Dameon
Jan 10, 2003, 04:36 AM
You've played PSO too much when, in Life Drawing class, you draw a skeletal model that looks too much like a Gilchic COMPLETELY unaware of having done so... KeichiShoshuko can vouch that I HAVE done this...

Spy
Jan 10, 2003, 05:05 AM
On 2003-01-09 08:41, Spy wrote:
When you see red boxes in the street and dive for them regardless of incoming traffic.

I take that back. You play too much when you wave said red box in street off as the common rare for your section ID.

Abaddon
Jan 10, 2003, 08:08 AM
oh god...how many times have i seen this thread >_<

when you memorise the loading noise frequency and duration made by the DC when PSO loads up. i did and still can memorise it.

keichishoshuko
Jan 10, 2003, 05:32 PM
sadly yes.... how about if you MEMORIZED every spell and which creature is weak against it ???? yes, I am a force... HAH! DELSABERS! RABARTA!!

MongolHunter
Jan 10, 2003, 07:23 PM
How about leaving the DC on offline mode all night for a week just to see if the rumours about playing 250 hours + got you rare items? At least one hour a night, i played from 6 when i had finished dinner + got home from school until about 2 in the morning, i did have 2 tv's in the same room though and i got to watch tv whilst i got bored waiting or loading a new room up. I miss having that extra tv whilst waiting on xbox live nowadays ;(

ChronoTrigga_Lost
Jan 11, 2003, 03:52 PM
You definately know you play to much PSO when you are on the phone with someone and say "When I can I cast ryuker for you?"

BizzaBizza
Jan 12, 2003, 11:27 PM
Play PSO on my solo - check

do you mean like, masturbating while playing pso? i mean i see the solo and think... well u get the point

sometimes if it cant get done right, u gotta take matters into ur own hands... literally

ChronoTrigger
Jan 14, 2003, 03:22 AM
I've played it way to much.... my friend was playing devil may cry.... and after a while I was about to tell him to feed his mag..... HE DOESNT HAVE ONE.... WRONG GAME

CajunSamurai
Jan 14, 2003, 04:01 AM
On 2003-01-09 18:36, ChronoTrigger wrote:
I think an early sign is when you start giving other names for your photon blasts.. come on now people, how many of you have seen the ATOMIC REINDEER OF DEATH?!?

I call him Bullwinkle. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

And it certainly doesn't help that I have names for several of the townsfolk... Shifty Mike and Slippery Pete being two of the most notorious. OHH, how I'll fix that SHIFTY!

Abaddon
Jan 14, 2003, 06:52 AM
You know you play too much PSO when you have one of the titles on a console. word.

rena-ko
Jan 16, 2003, 08:19 AM
i sometimes urge to cast zonde on specific persons... or megid...

oh, and yesterday evening i was - for no appearent reason - staring at a mailbox in some apartementhouse's entrance... there was a sticker with: 'kein Werbe-material erwuenscht' (no commercial material wanted) written on it and i thought... "what stat does Werbematerial raise?"... for a second...

Skuld_0
Jan 16, 2003, 10:20 AM
When

You talk to your friends in real life useing PSO talk (ex:Fukk you,man i would come over but im out of telipipes)
You write a story on your buddy profile of the entire 7 in a half mouths you played the game
Your friends understand you when you make typo's like "ypou gtyo ayn fuilds" ..(translated= You got any fluids?")

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skuld_0 on 2003-01-16 07:23 ]</font>

_xX_Frosty_Xx_
Jan 16, 2003, 04:35 PM
You've played too much PSO when everytime you pass a box, you hear that little noise that lets you know you're ovr an item. Another bad sign is when you close your eyes and see "Special Weapon" in blue lettering. That's actually happened to me before though....o_o;;

amoralist
Jan 16, 2003, 06:06 PM
You played too much PSO when you starting thinking about PSO more than 2 seperate occasions in class in the same hour.

Here are other symptoms:

1: Black circles around your eyes.
2: 120+hrs logged on for one character.
3: When you don't bother to make plans with friends near 1 mile of you.
4: No other disc has spun in your console.
5: Dust starts collecting in the darkest corners of your console.
6: When you start a thread like this (mentioned earlier).
7: When you call real life friends their character names and plan to meet with them online later on in the day with another girl.
8: When you stop thinking about Pamela Anderson, or some naked Asian mail order prostitute.
9: When you die, like some of those Asians in those cybercafe from playing too long.

Vantamiath
Jan 16, 2003, 06:06 PM
My town name in animal crossing is Ragol...

When I'm not playing PSO, I'm doing something that's PSO related.

Word.

ImStillBetterThanU
Jan 16, 2003, 06:53 PM
Only eat two meals a day - Nooo. I love food.
Forget the names of loved ones - no
Stay up past 1AM - OF COURSE!
Would rather play PSO than goto Disney World - Probably, I hate the sun....and people...and giant mice...
Play more than an hour each day - yup
Play PSO on my own - hell yea
Have every armor memorised - nope
Atleast 25 HS a day -nope

G-Assassin
Jan 16, 2003, 07:05 PM
Only eats two meals a day- That's true, I usually wake up too late for breakfast.
Forget the names of loved ones- yes, but pso didn't cause it
Stay up past 1 AM- Once or twice http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif
Would rather play pso than go to disneyworld- nope
Play more than an hour each day- Usually
Play PSO on my own- almost all the time
Have every armor memorised- no, thats why i keep coming back here
Play at least 25H a day- Impossible! there's only 24H a day, and I'm asleep eight of those hours.

BWS-1
Jan 16, 2003, 07:50 PM
You`ve played too much PSO when ... you don`t play PSO anymore

sounds like "deja vu".

ManInBlueHat
Jan 16, 2003, 11:49 PM
You've played too much PSO when you walk around in circles in your school's hallway, trying to get those monsters lined up for an easy attack. RAFOIE!

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Jan 18, 2003, 02:48 PM
I hit rock bottom when I did a dramatization of "Of mice and Men" in forest 1

Vantamiath
Jan 18, 2003, 09:50 PM
On 2003-01-18 11:48, SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko wrote:

One time on DC PSO I was a "witness" during an in-game wedding.

Is that rock bottom?

Raist
Jan 18, 2003, 10:01 PM

huh, did another character see a giant el rappy (bunny), and then you walked up and shot him in the back of the head.

mystic_knight
Jan 19, 2003, 02:55 AM
I know when I've played too much when i walk around my house and start hearing the little *ting* that traps give when they are activated and I dive back inot my room...seriously, I've done this....

Abaddon
Jan 19, 2003, 06:49 AM
huh, did another character see a giant el rappy (bunny), and then you walked up and shot him in the back of the head.

AHAHAHA that would have been funny. "And we would get to tend the rabbits!" *KABANG*

Mazarin
Jan 19, 2003, 06:56 AM

Rock bottom is trying to get FOmarl upskirt shots.

-stryder-
Jan 21, 2003, 06:50 AM
i would have to say no to some of those but to most i would have to say yes. like play more tan an hour a day if course that's a given. lol. so yeah i guess i play pso way to much i just got it two days ago(though i have played with friends for way longer than that, dont worry im not a newb) and i have already played close to twentyfour hours.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -stryder- on 2003-01-21 03:51 ]</font>

BlackRose
Jan 21, 2003, 10:10 AM
On 2003-01-19 03:56, Mazarin wrote:

Rock bottom is trying to get FOmarl upskirt shots.

They don't have legs....

...wait, how should I know?

Bloodberry
Jan 21, 2003, 10:24 AM
When you planned on buying food, doing laundry, reading some chapters and going out to eat at 9am. Then it's 1am the next day, your fridge is empty, your clothes are dirty, you don't know anything about anything and you're hungry.

Hellcaster
Jan 21, 2003, 12:25 PM
OMG, I was sure I was the only one crazy enough to name my AC town Ragol...

Vantamiath
Jan 22, 2003, 11:05 PM
On 2003-01-21 09:25, Hellcaster wrote:
OMG, I was sure I was the only one crazy enough to name my AC town Ragol...

Nope. You are not alone. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Eum
Jan 22, 2003, 11:14 PM
When you clear an area only to set up a scavenger hunt. ^^ Ish fun.