PDA

View Full Version : Pending Cancel

perfectprime
Dec 9, 2007, 11:48 PM
I'm attempting to start playing PSU again, but unfortunately, when I attempted to cancel my account that's been inactive since March, it got stuck on pending cancel.

I read how there was a big problem with this last month, but it was fixed. Now, I've already attempted to contact via the ask a question form, but I've yet to get a response (It's been about 8 hours).

Oh yes, I attempted to post on the official boards, but apparently my account is inactive there too.

I know there's probably nothing you guys can do, but has this happened to anyone else recently and does anyone have any advice?

Or does it just take over 9 hours to go from pending cancel to canceled? x.x

Thanks!

ZeroVer01
Dec 10, 2007, 02:59 AM
You won't get an answer from Sega until sometime this week.

perfectprime
Dec 10, 2007, 03:12 AM
Thanks for replying, I've been waiting for some sort of advice on my situation.

Hate to say it, but I'm quite disappointed with Sega's customer support. :

perfectprime
Dec 10, 2007, 03:15 AM
Double post! (My first ever... v.v)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: perfectprime on 2007-12-10 01:10 ]</font>

Khaleb
Dec 10, 2007, 01:02 PM
And plan on going back and forth with Sega a few times. I had a similar problem, and it took 3 different tries before someone was actually able to help me.

Good luck, though!

-Khaleb

perfectprime
Dec 10, 2007, 01:58 PM
It fixed itself this morning...I guess their systems are offline on the weekends or something? o.O

Anyway, back to playing! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: perfectprime on 2007-12-10 10:59 ]</font>