PDA

View Full Version : LOOK OUT!!!

icy-hot
Dec 10, 2007, 04:42 PM
Look out for this Player. she has more then 1 Char shes will milk you out of all you Got she milked me and some of my Friends and she Has a Friend Named Franz he with her also thay Milke People to help them get what thay want so Look out i dont want yall to end up like me and my friends !!!

--
Mod edit: remove names

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dhylec on 2007-12-10 14:01 ]</font>

pikachief
Dec 10, 2007, 04:43 PM
sadly u arent allowed to post names on tehse forums D: this topic will most likely be locked or moved or a combination of teh 2. sorry but yes i will look out. thank you.

ljkkjlcm9
Dec 10, 2007, 04:44 PM
can't post names, and how were you milked of all you got?

THE JACKEL

Garnet_Moon
Dec 10, 2007, 04:45 PM
The op was probably dumb enough to give her a rare item on the claim she could grind it to 10/10 or give him a better one.

That isn't milking, that is called stupidity.

Hyper_Rappy
Dec 10, 2007, 04:45 PM
what do you mean?

icy-hot
Dec 10, 2007, 04:46 PM
i never got Milked out of all my stuff she just got what she needed when she neede it

JAFO22000
Dec 10, 2007, 04:47 PM
Hells Angle?!?!?!

Is it acute or obtuse?

ljkkjlcm9
Dec 10, 2007, 04:47 PM
On 2007-12-10 13:46, icy-hot wrote:
i never got Milked out of all my stuff she just got what she needed when she neede it

you main she played with you, trying to get what she wanted?

Isn't that what everyone does >.>

THE JACKEL

Garnet_Moon
Dec 10, 2007, 04:48 PM
On 2007-12-10 13:46, icy-hot wrote:

So in other words she played you like a violin. Haha, wonderful.

pikachief
On 2007-12-10 13:47, JAFO22000 wrote:
Hells Angle?!?!?!

Is it acute or obtuse?

for some reason i read that as "Is she cute or obese?" XD

Honeypot
Basically you fell for the "cute female on the internet" act. Congratulations, A winner is you! Next time maybe you will remember the golden rule of the internet, there are no females on the internet.

icy-hot
um its Called friendship you jackass she was my friend for a long time but turnd Bad because she thout she could get better stuff from the Richer People

icy-hot
Dec 10, 2007, 04:49 PM
lol yelp

JAFO22000
Dec 10, 2007, 04:50 PM
On 2007-12-10 13:48, icy-hot wrote:
um its Called friendship you jackass she was my friend for a long time but turnd Bad because she thout she could get better stuff from the Richer People

Chicks will always leave you for a guy with more money. Life lesson, my friend.

Powder Keg
Dec 10, 2007, 04:50 PM
lmfao @ this topic

icy-hot
Dec 10, 2007, 04:52 PM
true that i know now not to mess with people that ask so much from you lol

pikachief
Dec 10, 2007, 04:54 PM
On 2007-12-10 13:50, JAFO22000 wrote:

QFT.

My gf thought about leaving me for her cousin cuz he was about to inherit 3 million dollars and he liked her D:

MetalIdol876
Dec 10, 2007, 04:55 PM
No sympathy. I mean really, who actually believes someone when they claim to be a girl on the internet...?

JAFO22000
Dec 10, 2007, 04:56 PM
On 2007-12-10 13:54, pikachief wrote:

QFT.

My gf thought about leaving me for her cousin cuz he was about to inherit 3 million dollars and he liked her D:

Uh, yuck?

You should totally dump that incestuous floozy. I would.

DavidNel
Dec 10, 2007, 04:58 PM
You = fail? Everyone knows girls can't see computer screens. The ones that can are cross-dressers, and you know who I'm talking about, "girls."

pikachief
On 2007-12-10 13:56, JAFO22000 wrote:

QFT.

Uh, yuck?

You should totally dump that incestuous floozy. I would.

oh trust me i've probably been told that by all my friends at least 50 times for teh last 7 months XD

and she was the one who dumped me for a bit >.< my friend refers to her as "that one crazy chick"

icy-hot
oh i new her for a long time we played uno and stuff like that and she had a mic

KyEmo

QFT.

Um, Tha...

Hmm...

Ew.

Just Ew.

KRKcl17
Dec 10, 2007, 05:13 PM
On 2007-12-10 13:58, icy-hot wrote:
oh i new her for a long time we played uno and stuff like that and she had a mic

Who taught you to talk, Hellen Keller?

ljkkjlcm9
Dec 10, 2007, 05:37 PM
On 2007-12-10 13:55, MetalIdol876 wrote:
No sympathy. I mean really, who actually believes someone when they claim to be a girl on the internet...?

well if I know them offline too....

I guess I don't have that problem of getting played by girls in this game. I'm typically the richer guy in PSU. lol

On top of that, the only girls to really stop talking to me for no GOOD reason, were give and take when we hung out.

THE JACKEL

omegapirate2k
Dec 10, 2007, 06:06 PM
If she won't return the favors you know you have a bad egg.

Ashlyn
Dec 10, 2007, 08:03 PM
LOL!! funny thing bout this, im that "CHICK" oka yes i am a girl and no i didnt milk him out of anything, first off i made him half of his weapons on his pallet the high % ones that is the sucky azz bear claws he had on his own, second i stopped playing with him because he is a MAJOR MAJOR lier, plus what kind of guy hits on a engaged chick day in and out kinda creepy....he got upset because he has very little friends on PSU and i was one to ditch him, which if you people knew him like i did you wouldnt have wanted to play with him. I'm surprised I put up with it as long as i did.

DivinePower54
Dec 10, 2007, 08:09 PM
So how are these two scammers again?? I know them both and trust me they aren't. Im guessing your mad at them so your goin to come online n post lies about them to make yourself feel better?? seriously you have a life -.-

Zorafim
Dec 10, 2007, 08:28 PM
On 2007-12-10 13:42, icy-hot wrote:
Look out for this Player. she has more then 1 Char shes will milk you out of all you Got she milked me and some of my Friends and she Has a Friend Named Franz he with her also thay Milke People to help them get what thay want so Look out i dont want yall to end up like me and my friends !!!

I've heard people pay pretty good money for this, actually.

HalfDarShadow
Dec 10, 2007, 11:03 PM
wow.

okay youh to need to work something out.

friends or not.

and ive been in this situation b4

well back around february 2007
i was friends with this girl.
we hanged everyday on psu. i wasnt those people who fall for online stuff but around may i fell for her....im only human so i cant blame myself 4 a crush. i even asked her out twice lol. and she kinda felt the same about me. 99.9999% of everything about us was the same. but anywho another guy was making stuff about me that wasnt true and she believed him. on june she decieded not to be friends anymore with me....i was heartbroken....i never felt that way with anyone(well techniquely im in love with some1 else now, this stuff was past events) then months later, around october or november, i messaged her and it was her older brother, who i was originally friends with first. he sent me a friend request back(360) and we started hanging out again. then i was talking to her again. she told me that around august that my other friend that said those lies, WERE lies. she felt horrible for believing him....but now were best friends again and i hope it stays the same.

and i dont feel the same way as i did back then.

but my point of this is, even if its a difderent story here, its the same siruation here. so youh two talk to each other and i hope youh two are friends again^^

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HalfDarShadow on 2007-12-10 20:05 ]</font>

thunder-ray
Dec 12, 2007, 07:30 AM
wow O_O

SStrikerR
Dec 24, 2007, 10:32 PM
On 2007-12-10 17:03, Ashlyn wrote:

first off i made him half of his weapons on his pallet the high % ones that is the sucky bear claws he had on his own Ok first off nobody cares about high %s anymore, all i care about is just having weapons, maybe he didn't care either.(plus bear claws look cool.) And just because you gave him stuff you think that means he has to give you stuff back? No, if you did that, they were GIFTS. If he did and didnt want to give you stuff, then it's his fault for being stupid, and you're fault for....well...being stupid, same as him.

second i stopped playing with him because he is a MAJOR MAJOR lier, plus what kind of guy hits on a engaged chick day in and out kinda creepy
And yea, how would you know if he was a lier or not? And what did he "lie" about? And second a lot of guys hit on "girls" online as a joke. I don't do it, but I see a lot of people do that. (My only female char is constantly surrounded lol, I can't believ you actually think he means it. (On the off chance he does mean it...ehhh idk he does.)

....he got upset because he has very little friends on PSU and i was one to ditch him, which if you people knew him like i did you wouldnt have wanted to play with him. I'm surprised I put up with it as long as i did.Lol who cares how many friends you have on a game? And why do you think you know all this crap about him? So you ended up giving him stuff, being his friend, and now you get pissed at him and you say you ditched him because he was an awful person. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

lmfao @ this topic.

omegapirate2k
Dec 25, 2007, 12:15 AM
...wat.

Tita
Dec 31, 2007, 02:30 AM
I think both the OP and this "friend" of his need to put down PSU for a while and spend more time doing this thing called "reading."
(you know, it's what you do with these things called "books.")

Until then, many of us who would be able to give you decent advice on this matter are--sadly--unable to. This is most likely due to the massive migraines we get when reading your posts.

Good luck you silly kids http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tita on 2007-12-30 23:31 ]</font>

Ashlyn
Jan 5, 2008, 08:37 PM
No, no. As for the bashing comment on me above i dont care about ur opinion, u dont kno the story i only told it briefly and it's none of your buisness what he lied about. As for the guy that started this stupid blog he has been harassing me a lot mssgs on my 360 and my phone calling me names and so on and so forth he cant get over it. so even after the numerous mssgs i still didnt contact him until recently stating that if he didnt stop bothering me i was going to inform xbox of him as well as the police, which the very next day hopped in a different game i was in and started yelling at my fiance because his sorry ass was getting killed. So one more strike and well im forced to do something i dont want to do but have to.

Tafkar
Jan 5, 2008, 08:56 PM
Jeh-ree! Jeh-ree! Jeh-ree!

SStrikerR
Jan 7, 2008, 04:08 PM
On 2008-01-05 17:37, Ashlyn wrote:
No, no. As for the bashing comment on me above i dont care about ur opinion, u dont kno the story i only told it briefly and it's none of your buisness what he lied about. As for the guy that started this stupid blog he has been harassing me a lot mssgs on my 360 and my phone calling me names and so on and so forth he cant get over it. so even after the numerous mssgs i still didnt contact him until recently stating that if he didnt stop bothering me i was going to inform xbox of him as well as the police, which the very next day hopped in a different game i was in and started yelling at my fiance because his sorry ass was getting killed. So one more strike and well im forced to do something i dont want to do but have to.

lolwut?

HalfDarShadow
Jan 7, 2008, 11:21 PM
wowzers 0.0

im going with tita here. lets take out a book^^

and Ashlyn? have youh tried talking to him to settle this drama b4 it gets out of hand here?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HalfDarShadow on 2008-01-07 20:22 ]</font>

dave36464736
Jan 16, 2008, 10:26 AM
On 2007-12-10 13:50, JAFO22000 wrote:

*Sighs* Sad but true. good call sir. Although some women aren't like that thankfully.

omegapirate2k
Jan 16, 2008, 10:59 AM
Indeed, books are pretty awesome, I highly recommend you read some.

HalfDarShadow
Jan 17, 2008, 11:37 PM
yes indeed omegapirate.

i shall read a book

*grabs the book from the table

i shall read this "old man and the sea" and Cherio along my way^^ http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_quickdraw.gif

*all in british accent*

p.s. Ashlyn, youh should really talk to him^^

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HalfDarShadow on 2008-01-17 20:38 ]</font>

thunder-ray
Jan 20, 2008, 07:20 AM
On 2008-01-05 17:37, Ashlyn wrote:

Gotta love that old psu drama it never ends >_>

Tita
Jan 29, 2008, 12:32 AM
Ashlyn: if you really feel like you're being harassed, go here NOW
http://www.haltabuse.org/help/index.shtml

TrekJunkie
Feb 29, 2008, 02:33 AM
O no... did someone get milked????