PDA

View Full Version : AotI-PC/PS2: Game not opening

zxeros
Dec 10, 2007, 08:09 PM
I dont understand it it was working fine yesterday but today it wont open. I do like I usually do first I double click on the icon then select network mode then gameguard loads then after that it will be alittle black box pops up like alway but it pop backout then nothing. No warning or error comes up it just wont open. I thought it was my firewall but nothing wrong withit then I check if my Directx needed a update but that wasnt it neither. I also uninstall and reinstall it and that didnt help so Im out of ideas. Do anyone have any clue whats happening???

Dhylec
Dec 10, 2007, 08:36 PM
Reinstalling the game might not help, try doing that for directx. Usually, it's the other issue besides firewall.

zxeros
Dec 10, 2007, 09:16 PM
On 2007-12-10 17:36, Dhylec wrote:
Reinstalling the game might not help, try doing that for directx. Usually, it's the other issue besides firewall.

kk I try that. If that dont work Ill check if any changes was made on my computer when my sisters was on. But if u got any other ideas plz post it and thx for helping me

zxeros
Dec 12, 2007, 03:48 AM
its kool I figure out the problem thx for the help Dhylec http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif