PDA

View Full Version : i need encouragment

ix3u
Dec 10, 2007, 10:34 PM
well i just broke lvl 100 (actually im at 103 right now) and im starting to get bored. i play offline gamecube and my brother, who i usually play with, hasnt been able to play recently, so ive kinda been on my own. i need so words of encouragement, or some pointers to keep it interesting.

Mithrandir
Dec 10, 2007, 10:44 PM
Go for some ultra rares or hunt for rare monsters

....or read my PM

kizu
Dec 11, 2007, 04:04 PM
or if your gamecube can't get online, think about Blue Burst as a new PSO game, trust me, its great.

Demesios
Dec 11, 2007, 07:17 PM
yea i recommend blue burst its more refined than the others.

PwNeR
Dec 11, 2007, 09:19 PM
If you haven't already, beat ultimate, or finish ALL the quests.

AlexCraig
Dec 11, 2007, 09:32 PM
Look up EVERY rare you missed. Then keep hunting for those items, keeping in mind just how sweet it will be to have those. That is how I stay motivated. Never failed me yet.

Banish
Dec 13, 2007, 10:44 AM
Hunt for rare creatures...!

And red boxes!

ix3u69
Dec 14, 2007, 05:27 PM
well i started off and took pwner's advice. last night, i went through and beat ep1 on ultimate. and went through and beat almost all of the quests, i think i have like 3 left. and i jumped like 6 or seven levels too. now im almost 111!

Aa_Alive
Dec 15, 2007, 01:04 PM
lmao, a post was deleted that said he should "get online"? No names, no source, no nothing, yet it was deleted. That's funny. Ironically, my swastika went with it. XD

Anyway, yes, online would probably help your game experience if you get bored offline. A server that will remain nameless and is apparently frowned upon here is not the only one, after all. Software exists that would just let you play with a few other friends, even from their own houses if they are local. You might also try playing through LAN - I know it's possible, but I can't seem to find the link to the page that told how to do it.

Try striving to make yourself stronger, as well, and not just your original character. Playing several types really helps to keep your interest.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Aa_Alive on 2007-12-15 10:08 ]</font>

RemiusTA
Dec 16, 2007, 02:54 AM
the online experience is great and all, but from PERSONAL experience, unless your on a good private server, once you get past the new quests, its actually kind of dissapointing.

My first online experience was extremely broken. Hackers OWN this game online. No rare is rare because of the amount of duping and crap, and your party will constantly be raided by people 190120923x your ability / hackers.

Unless you stick with people your level, the experience will be sort of..well, lacking. But nonetheless damn fun.

Blue Burst is about to be shut down. I suggest either "alternate means" of getting online, or, my choice, PSU.

Aa_Alive
Dec 16, 2007, 12:20 PM
I'm inclined to agree, personally. I don't find online to enhance my my gaming experience all that much, but since most people feel it does, I thought I would recommend it to him. It's kind of too bad about Blue Burst...not that I play it, but it's the end of PSO.

AlexCraig
Dec 16, 2007, 12:25 PM
I disagree, but then again I hate PSU http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Like I said, search for any rares you missed and, should you find ways to get online, search for the online only rares.

ix3u69
Dec 16, 2007, 12:51 PM
well i have been trying to spread myself out amoung my charaters. ive got one of each class going right now (although i havnt played with my lvl106 ramarl in about 3 years. i have another hunter that like 86 or so that i let my bro use when we get a chance to play, but other than that, i havnt played with ay of my old charactors in awhile. i made both a hunewearl and fonewearl when i started back up a month or so ago. ive been focusing primarily on my hunter (now level 114) shooting for the elusive lvl200.
i have though about going online. i already did all the research for it when i started playing gain, and have been watching the broadband adapters on ebay. maybe one day ill get around to making it happen.

AlexCraig
Dec 16, 2007, 02:13 PM
On 2007-12-16 09:51, ix3u69 wrote:
i have though about going online. i already did all the research for it when i started playing gain, and have been watching the broadband adapters on ebay. maybe one day ill get around to making it happen.

You aren't alonce http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif I just bought one at the end of last week. Hoping it will come either this week or next.

foxace36
Dec 16, 2007, 04:07 PM
or go here <banned link removed>

foxace36
Dec 16, 2007, 04:13 PM
look up -

Ketchup edit: You can't say that here. It is against forum rules.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ketchup345 on 2007-12-16 14:19 ]</font>

Banish
Dec 16, 2007, 04:43 PM
DON"T SAY IT

ix3u69
Dec 16, 2007, 06:49 PM
i thought about also getting plus as well. im not so much interested in playing with others, i just want my rares http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif i does anyone know if the quests reset when you beat all of them? cos i think im gonna go for an agito real, but i already beat fake in yellow (like an r-tard seeing as how thats obviously my best plan of attack) but yeah, maybe ill get onlineone of these days

Ketchup345
Dec 16, 2007, 06:51 PM
Yes, after you beat every quest you can replay any of them as many times as you want.