PDA

View Full Version : Good ways to level TECHs.

Poncho_Jr
Dec 11, 2007, 04:04 PM
There are many different ways to level TECHnics, but this is how I do mine...

Simple TECH's: Simple, use them anytime anywhere.

Ra-TECH's: Here's what I did to level up my TECH
S quick. For example. Razonde. Simply go to Lightning Beasts S. Preferrably take a C rank Madoog... 3* one. Use your Me/Har/Quick, and fire away. Because of the resistance/quick casting/low TP, you will get in ALOT of % before you kill the creatures. Not to mention, you'll get EXP, and the rares for yourself. For even faster leveling, if you haven't gotten lvl 30 TECH'S yet, go Acrotecher for inhanced speed, and even lower TP. Just go to a mission where the creatures are fully resistant to the TECH you are casting.

Gi-TECH: Similar to RA... but, find a group of 5 or more monsters, since GI takes more hits to level.

I don't use Nos-TECH, and the only DAM-tech I find useful is Dambarta, which leveled really quick without Power leveling....

Well that's my way of leveling TECHnics. Hope it is something different from other ways, yet, useful at the same time. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

StkDrowsy
Dec 12, 2007, 08:47 AM
Gi-spells
Get 6 3* yom. madoogs,equip a high dark amor,and use me/quick or har/quick if you have it and run LL.once you run out of pp, just leave recharge and restart. you get a bunch of sythn mats. and alot of photons, also most of the mobs are 4-6 monsters.

damm-spells
Plains overlord s-s2
Get a few pumkin rods (high pp) and wedge yourself into the safe spots, and if you do it right you can hit them and they wont hit you, if you cant seem to do it try either madoog or wand.

Single Nukes
Get 6 3* yom. madoogs, and just do a mission were enimes dont tend to run(pigs, ponies) big monsters like do a ragan and just use really crappy madoogs, and even you can just let him kill you so you can keep spam casting on him.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: StkDrowsy on 2007-12-12 07:10 ]</font>

MELGRIN
Dec 12, 2007, 09:08 AM
On 2007-12-12 05:47, StkDrowsy wrote:
add this to the guide -
Gi-techs- get full pallet - nuedaiz brand madoogs,(most pp), go to linear line A's, or S if your higher level( be careful of megid storms),

thats not making sense.