PDA

View Full Version : I need help

PwNeR
Dec 12, 2007, 06:41 PM
Yes I do. So anyways. I am stuck on ruins ultimate.

Char= Humar Level 119
Equipment
Dragon Slayer+34(25% Native, 15% A. Beast)
Burning Vulcan+9?(20% Native, 35 Dark, 15%)
Suppressed Gun+9(25% Machine, 30% Hit)
Divinity Armor ( 2 slots both equipped with Dragon/HPs)
Secret Gear (must find something different...)
Rati (15 DEF, 67 POW, 25 DEX, 67 MIND)

I am sort of stuck because of the swarm of enemies (or something else).

I need pointers and tips (unless they are the same thing)

Banish
Dec 13, 2007, 10:57 AM
Is your Section ID ORAN…? And, do you have any other kinds of Blade weapons…?

You should try finding a KASAMI BRACER to replace the SECRET GEAR, and if you can find a better rare armor, replace the Divinity Armor, if you want.

If you are having trouble with RUINS, or if you are knocked down by Claws, level up at least five more times before going back. Cast Jellen/Zalure if you need to.

A-P
Dec 13, 2007, 03:45 PM
The simplest methods are still the best. Grind out some more levels while hunting a rare item, in this case, armor. I cleared Falz solo on Ultimate at 129 and, maybe I just suck or something, it was difficult. If you plan on getting through the Ruins on just a 119 HUmar as it stands, well, you're going to need a good load of skill. By the way, Falz has no new tricks so just more of the same... with a lot more damage factored into it. Bring a couple scape dolls, is all I'm saying, assuming you do it solo like I did.

In short: level, boost your stats with your mag if it isn't maxed already (why wouldn't it be?) and search for some better armor. Doing all of them at the same time is a good place to start, or perhaps start another Mag more focused on DEF, POW, and DEX. You're a hunter, and while having nukes helps, you should probably focus on what makes you a formidable opponent. We have our place in the front lines hacking a limb off a foe, it's our element.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: A-P on 2007-12-13 12:47 ]</font>

PwNeR
Dec 13, 2007, 04:17 PM
Yeah, I really need a new barrier and armor. I shall check the drop charts and go find something to hunt for.
And to answer your question Banish, yes I am an Oran.

Ok. I found something to hunt for but just checking.
Would a Stink Frame and a Regen Gear Adv. be alright?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PwNeR on 2007-12-13 13:28 ]</font>

Altavista
Dec 14, 2007, 08:20 AM
Get a Viridia class and go get the sexy Stanstill shield in ultimate temple http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Obscenity
Dec 14, 2007, 08:39 AM
If you have a lot of free time and patience, you could hunt down a Lavis Cannon and two Syncestas. =D