PDA

View Full Version : I find it rather funny that...

dys0r
Jan 9, 2003, 04:38 PM
CLUB OF LACONIUM is not such a rare weapon. I have friggin' nine of them already. Stupid tekkers can't identify worth crap. That, and my collection of BLADE DANCE swords' starting to pile up. Already got five.

- dys

Average_Joe
Jan 9, 2003, 05:23 PM
Cursed 9 star weapons.

Hiirigazawa
Jan 9, 2003, 06:39 PM
I've had SO many Diskas (Liberator, Braveman) its not even funny anymore. I should hoard them and give them all to noobs online. But I just sell em for 10 Meseta now...

gunome
Jan 9, 2003, 07:04 PM
my greenill hunewearl finds nothing but Wals in like e every level. and hardly any % face boo!!

i noticed you're new to the site dysor and your post said the tekker sucked ":P don't know if you're new to the game or not but tekkers cannot change what the special weapon becomes only the percentages it carries. so if the SPECIAL WEAPON has 10% Native, you can tekk it 10% higher than what it says, giving it 20%. if you knew that than kewl if not kewl ":P

dys0r
Jan 9, 2003, 09:44 PM
I never knew that. How exactly do you "tekk" it? Just say that it's the wrong item and reidentify it and pay him another 100 Meseta?

- dys

DemiDeviMatt
Jan 9, 2003, 11:28 PM
On 2003-01-09 13:38, dys0r wrote:
CLUB OF LACONIUM is not such a rare weapon. I have friggin' nine of them already. Stupid tekkers can't identify worth crap. That, and my collection of BLADE DANCE swords' starting to pile up. Already got five.

- dys

i got 11,9 blade dances, 8 varistas, adn the list goes on for nyce 9 star weapons...

Guntz348
Jan 10, 2003, 01:00 AM
On 2003-01-09 18:44, dys0r wrote:
I never knew that. How exactly do you "tekk" it? Just say that it's the wrong item and reidentify it and pay him another 100 Meseta?

- dys

you cant actually change the weapon, once its dropped its what it is. so if you see a red box, pick it up and its a blade dance thats all it'll ever be. the tekkers can however alter the percents's +/-10%. so say for example you find a special weapon, that is a blade dance, that before being tekkered it has 20% dark, you can keep re-tekkering it until it has 30% dark, but it will still be a blade dance forever.