PDA

View Full Version : Post your PS1 -PS 3 SCUS!

eXo
Dec 12, 2007, 11:24 PM
Well im bored and have decided to register all of my old playstation games. However it requires the SCUS which is located on the sleave portion, of case my problem is that i own over 80 titles most in CD folders and i have no clue where the cases are so any SCUS would be greatly appreciated.

eXo
Dec 13, 2007, 01:02 AM
(1) I posted this in hopes that maybe someone with greatest hits versions of games like, darkcloud. The original wipeout & darkcloud have SLES numbers which cannot be registered.

(2) I wouldnt know about placing a game into my PC, because i never had a reason to.

(3)Dont you think that i have tried that i have over 80 or so games thats alot of work.

(4 ) Yore knowledge posted in number to brings me to believe you have tried number 4

But thats for you opinion and information, it was almost useful.

Getintothegame
Dec 13, 2007, 01:13 AM
Curious, what is this good for? I only have like 3 old PS1 games left.

Larian
Dec 13, 2007, 01:22 AM
Where do you register games at? I understand registering computer software...but when most people are done with a game they give it away or put it on ebay or sell it to game crazy or something...Okie, I'm ending this thought now along with my poor grammar! =P

eXo
Dec 13, 2007, 01:29 AM
Well I just recently decided to click a link from my playstation underground news letter , and long behold even thou I have been a underground member since 1996 I never actually set up my profile etc and now that’s what im in the process of attempting to do.