PDA

View Full Version : Dear Sega...

Jezzabelle
Dec 13, 2007, 06:17 AM
( Post a letter to Sega on what you think they are doing right/wrong)

Dear Sega,

Why do you hate Wartechers? Is it so much to ask that we get some logical and or balanced treatment in compairison to other hybrid classes?
Yeah we got a couple new item classes we didn't have before, but only the SUCKY/Generic types. Having mostly only A classes on everything we've got... What did we get? S rank wands? What kind of Warrior Tech user can fight & use techs with a wand as main weapon. Instead of this we should have gotten S rank Tech-Mags so we can toat a good melee weapon & a good tech useage at the same time! On top of this the only S rank melee weapon we get is double daggers & daggers?! Give me a break!! Those are practically the same freaking thing! And hell Fight gunner gets them both S class as well. And thats IT?! 3 measly S rank weapons? What the heck is the matter with you people? Almost all the A ranks are very generic looking not to mention ugly. And if you go for the ones that actually look good like the Creas then surprise surprise you suffer with ABYSMAL statistics! Come on Sega throw us a bone! SCREW the S rank Gun-Mags we aren't freaking Gun Techers! We are meant to fight with melee & techs in a combination! Give us some more S class melee weapons! Like a Sword or a Saber don't screw us over like this! All the decent strength A rank swords excluding Chainsawd look like A) A hanzo, or B) a soda hazzo! Come on now! This is just brutal mistreatment of a class. 3 S rank weapon types is unacceptable... That makes us the least well equip class in the entire game. the other hybrids atleast have 5-6... Balance Sega Balance. And when picking weapons for a class you should atleast make sure they are COMPATABLE with the class. Big SUCK!

Comming from a WarTecher who wishes he could use a Svaltus Sword, Huge Cutter, Kan Yu, De Ragan Slayer, or Agito Replica... ( boo at Caliburn & Soda Joggi.)

Some Ajustments should be made..,

Hoping for improvments & ajustments of the like.

Long time Sega fan (though now pretty dissapointed),

Overlord David

MELGRIN
Dec 13, 2007, 07:58 AM
im going to agree with you

Schubalts
Dec 13, 2007, 08:06 AM
Prepare to have that picked apart by other Wartechers sometime within the next 24 hours.

Greaus
Dec 13, 2007, 08:23 AM
On 2007-12-13 05:06, Schubalts wrote:
Prepare to have that picked apart by other Wartechers sometime within the next 24 hours.

I was going to do that, but hell, it's his personal opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion... even if it is wrong.

JLiay
Dec 13, 2007, 08:30 AM
Im too lazy to actually type it twice, so since you posted this here too; ill just transfer it.

Me; from Official forums.

Dear Sega;

Allow Fortefighters to use B rank Rods.

Thanks, Jaire Liay.

P.S, I still love this game.

And,

Me; from Official forums.

By the way, we love 'Just Attack'. Im hitting 3-5k crits depending on my weapons, and never much less than that.

Oh yea, and give us Lv30 Support/Healing Techs also when you implement that rod thing too.

Thanks Sega.<3.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: JLiay on 2007-12-13 05:31 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: JLiay on 2007-12-13 05:32 ]</font>

perfectminute
Dec 13, 2007, 09:20 AM
Go fortefighter than. Problem solved.

Don't forget its getting two more s ranks soon. Kuckles and claws i think.

Eureka
Dec 13, 2007, 10:02 AM
coming from someone who played wartecher since launch I have to say that the "new" wartecher is a lot better. Got 30 lvl skills which means we can do some decent melee now. S rank wands are a good addition too seeing how it does have a better tech star compared to mag. And soon WT will have 2 new s ranks added to their arsenal.

Just be patient. WT gets better soon

DragonStorm
Dec 13, 2007, 10:14 AM
Dear Sega, Release lavis weapons on AOI!!!

Thanks http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Chaosgyro
Dec 13, 2007, 10:22 AM
I posted something similar on the other (now moved to rants) thread.

Putting power aside, S ranks do have another benefit: most of the time they look damn good. In that department, I'll agree, Wartechers do get shafted. I'd really like S rank swords on my wartecher too. Do I want to be broken? Nope. I just think the Kan Yu and De Ragan Slayer look a metric fuckton better than a hanzo.

Deucer
Dec 13, 2007, 10:27 AM
Dear Sega,
Why does my coat stick to my legs?

Hugs and kisses,
Deucer

Yoshi_Ayarane
Dec 13, 2007, 11:39 AM
All I want for WTs are S-rank sabers. I am still baffled as to why Acrotechers get them even though they spend no time as Hunters. o.o;

Blue-Hawk
Dec 13, 2007, 12:17 PM
All I want to know is why Fighgunners can't use axes. Not even A rank ones. They can use swords and spears, why not axes? I would LOVE to change classes, but if I do, I lose my little floating friends that go with my slicer and Neiclaw. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Laranas
Dec 13, 2007, 12:22 PM
As a Wartecher, the only thing I have a HUGE problem with... is the lack of an endurance boost. Wartechers are defense based... mostly every other class in the game can out DPS then with melee, guns, or techs. We have HP, DFP, and EVP bonuses up the ass and can survive mostly anything.

So why are we super weak towards status effects?

Pentence
Dec 13, 2007, 01:30 PM
On 2007-12-13 09:22, Laranas wrote:
As a Wartecher, the only thing I have a HUGE problem with... is the lack of an endurance boost. Wartechers are defense based... mostly every other class in the game can out DPS then with melee, guns, or techs. We have HP, DFP, and EVP bonuses up the ass and can survive mostly anything.

So why are we super weak towards status effects?

Thats a good point one would think we have a boost there too.Though to counter this i have my aura on,the rappy one.

Gunslinger-08
Dec 13, 2007, 01:42 PM
On 2007-12-13 08:39, Yoshi_Ayarane wrote:
I am still baffled as to why Acrotechers get them even though they spend no time as Hunters. o.o;

I myself am baffled by this. Seriously. They may be acro-techers, but they're still techers, so what are they doing with any sort of S rank melee wep?

Chuck_Norris
Dec 13, 2007, 01:48 PM
Dear Sega,
Why can't Fortefighter keep any of it's S ranks? Once Wartecher gets it's S rank Claws, we won't have any exclusive S ranks. Protranser got our S rank Fists, Swords, Spears, and Axes. Acrofighter stole our S rank Single Claws. And Wartecher is about to get away with our twin claws. Let us keep SOMETHING, MAN!

Laranas
Dec 13, 2007, 01:51 PM
On 2007-12-13 10:48, Chuck_Norris wrote:
Dear Sega,
Why can't Fortefighter keep any of it's S ranks? Once Wartecher gets it's S rank Claws, we won't have any exclusive S ranks. Protranser got our S rank Fists, Swords, Spears, and Axes. Acrofighter stole our S rank Single Claws. And Wartecher is about to get away with our twin claws. Let us keep SOMETHING, MAN!
Looks like PTs stole a lot from you.

B0Bomb
Dec 13, 2007, 01:56 PM
Dear Sega,
Will the Hamburgerlar ever be brought to justice under this administration? And why can't Fortegunners use S Rank Twin Handguns?!

chibiLegolas
Dec 13, 2007, 02:00 PM
Dear Sega,
Please add a unique melee weapon type for FF and unique range weapon type for FoG.
FT have exclusive access to rods and that should (once rods are upgraded) unique in their TECHER department.
So why can't FF and FoG get exclusive weapon TYPE (not some 1 time flashy S rank weapon) to signify that they're experts in their fields?

Also, PLEASE release more crea weapons to help balance out the pros for humans/newmans. ESPECIALLY now that you've improved the melee aspect of the game. Thier stats may not be all the great now, but I'd still like more variety in the crea department. Like crea spears, claws, axes, knuckles, etc.

Oniko
Dec 13, 2007, 02:07 PM
We are getting two new S ranks. We got 30 attack techs, 30 attack PA's and 20 bullets, and while I agree S rank madoogs would be nice, Sato still looks better than all the current S ranks anyway. >.> The addition of madoogs changed the class drastically, and shadoogs are nothing to brush off if used properly. Plus, we have whips and are the only class who can use them with the PA at level 30, and sword with gravity break helps us newmans do some bigger numbers. Heck, I have level 21 support spells that I can't use, if anything, I'd like level 30 support.

I doubt Sega hates WT just because they didn't give it all S ranks like PT, honestly it's by far the most enjoyable class I've played, and that only proves they did something right in our favor. Sure new S ranks are on the way, and more would be nice, but give us too much, and what would other classes do? We're already a jack-of-all-trades.

I also agree, why does poor FF lose all its personal S ranks? While I as a WT am contributing to that and do not wish to part with those S rank twin claws(maybe the knuckles though, don't use them as much.) I do think they need to keep something. Axe maybe? Axe seems very FFish to me. Oh well, at least they can massacre everything that moves with Slicer to vent? >.>

Ruffnexx
Dec 13, 2007, 02:07 PM
Sorry Sega isn't taking requests at this time please come back next year...... One of our new years resolutions is to actually give a damn about what you think...... Maybe!

SolomonGrundy
Dec 13, 2007, 02:12 PM
Dear Sega,

Wartecher will be fine when they get S rank claws and fists. You can even take away swords, WTs don't really need 'em

I'd appreciate it if you increased the duration of the buff spells (and extra 60 seconds for all levels of buffs would work nicely). You see, it's not so much the stat bost that is tough to deal with, it's having them run out so frequently.

there are specific techs and PAs I'd like to see changed, and certainly some kinks in the game that need working out, but you've got the gist of it right.

Love what you did with synthing, and weapon percents. Armor I'm less of a fan of the changes, but perhaps this will changed in time.

Talk again soon,
Solomon

Schubalts
Dec 13, 2007, 02:14 PM
On 2007-12-13 09:17, Blue-Hawk wrote:
All I want to know is why Fighgunners can't use axes. Not even A rank ones. They can use swords and spears, why not axes? I would LOVE to change classes, but if I do, I lose my little floating friends that go with my slicer and Neiclaw. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Why can't FF use double sabers then?

Ken_Silver
Dec 13, 2007, 02:54 PM
Well, this thread went off track by a long shot. Anyway. I am a wartecher and I see it as this. We don't really need any more S ranks (since we will be getting Knuckles and Twin claws) but what I do understand is why you would say that we do. The reason is that the weapon selection for cool rares as a WT are slim to none. We're stuck to using a wide variety of A rank weapons, grinded to the max. But I am okay with that. What we should really ask Sega for is some nice looking A rank weapons. If we had A rank rares, that looked cool and did good damage for an A rank (more damage than the buyable A ranks) then this would solve our problem along with a lot of other issues of other classes wanting S ranks for cool weapons. I mean very few people want to use the single Crea Saber when they can buy a stronger A rank saber at the weapons store. That is the one thing that PSO has over PSU = The system in PSO didn't restrict you from using the higher, more powerful rares that you found as much as PSU does. Anyway, to make a long story short: Make cool A rank rares, Sega and most of your problems will drift away.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ken_Silver on 2007-12-13 11:55 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ken_Silver on 2007-12-13 11:56 ]</font>

Kion
Dec 13, 2007, 04:20 PM
I'll make mine short.

Dear Sega,

Why do you take so freaking to release content? Do you enjoy watching us roll around like hamsters doing the same mission over and over again for months on end because you can't release more than two missions at a time? Hurry up and give us most of the game's content and quit stringing us along.

panzer_unit
Dec 13, 2007, 04:55 PM
Dear Sega,

Please tell me who's talking so dirty to my parrot. I want to know if I should be disturbed or quietly pleased. Oh, and I'd like to have fun AND play on full teams. Right now between PS2 lagging and everything dropping like flies a team of 3 is about my limit.

Also: that catilium thing.

k thx
Jag

Iduno
Dec 13, 2007, 05:32 PM
yeah wartachers suck for s ranks atm I think we are meant to be getting claws and knuckes but god knows when they ever going to get round to it

ChaosAngel92
Dec 13, 2007, 05:46 PM
Dear Sega...
Are you really going to read all this?

About WT thing, guys, dont take me wrong, but evenif the AT is more techer than actual melee, its a huge competition with WT.