PDA

View Full Version : Special Mag Care question

Tweb2000
Jan 9, 2003, 05:50 PM
Hey,
Well I've been raising two other mags then the one I had orginally but the catch is I'm raising them using only Star Atomizers. I've got a hunter one and a force one cause I though I might like having a healing photon blast sometime. But my big question is will these mags be any good. I realize they won't be so focused around many areas but they are quite well balanced and that's kinda what I'm looking for. Thanks for any help.

Krank40oz
Jan 9, 2003, 05:53 PM
Dude it all depends on what u want, I say what lv r u? anything from 50 to 100 is good for all around mags that is if u can use magic but after that try making one for like what u do alot? DO u cast spells? or do u need dex. Help me out here a bit and i might be able to help more!

Eden
Jan 9, 2003, 06:31 PM
What character classes are they? I think its best for the mag to have higher stats that your character lacks and lower stats that your character excels in

Tweb2000
Jan 9, 2003, 10:10 PM
Hey,
thanks for they help. I'm a Lv. 55 Hucast if that helps. So Should I work on Dex and Def.

mystic_knight
Jan 9, 2003, 10:33 PM
On 2003-01-09 19:10, Tweb2000 wrote:
Hey,
thanks for they help. I'm a Lv. 55 Hucast if that helps. So Should I work on Dex and Def.

I'd say Dex and Pow, not def as much. Read Vulpes' mag guide in the guide section, he has recommened mags for each character type.

Maelkith
Jan 9, 2003, 11:03 PM
hucasts need a semi-good dex mag. i put 68 on mine, and will make one with less as i approach level 200. hucasts never get good enough evade to have ultimate monsters miss, so try to put on a fair amount of def.

also try to get the twins (mylla and youlla) photon blast. this will help alot when you are trying to unlock areas offline.

BlueFire2k5
Jan 13, 2003, 01:31 AM
On 2003-01-09 20:03, Maelkith wrote:
hucasts need a semi-good dex mag. i put 68 on mine, and will make one with less as i approach level 200. hucasts never get good enough evade to have ultimate monsters miss, so try to put on a fair amount of def.

also try to get the twins (mylla and youlla) photon blast. this will help alot when you are trying to unlock areas offline.

Ehh, thats not true. My HUcast has 861 evade...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BlueFire2k5 on 2003-01-12 22:34 ]</font>