PDA

View Full Version : ult dark falz

ix3u69
Dec 14, 2007, 02:43 AM
well i just beat him for the first time with my lvl 108 hunewearl. it was actually the first time i ever tried. it was pretty anti-climactic. different end song and slideshow. anyways, i was just wondering at what lvl everyone was who has beaten him.

Rob19
Dec 14, 2007, 08:08 AM
lv 95? i think that was with my tweaked 2nd humar. he's gone now though. oh well

DC_PLAYER
Dec 14, 2007, 01:14 PM
me, lvl 135, it was hard as hell
now it's almost a walk in the park http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

ix3u69
Dec 14, 2007, 05:22 PM
i will say, he was A LOT easier than i origionally thought. although during his first form i got a little nervous. thae darvants were really giving me a hard time. he spit out so many it was ridiculous. i thought a single target weapon was gonna be the best bet so i left my tjs and only brought my black king bar (which absolutly merc-ed the second and third form).

Genoa
Dec 16, 2007, 08:40 AM
Ultimate Falz... hmm, I believe I was a lvl.129 FOmar.
I recall fearing him too much to even try, so I waited quite a while before attempting to fight him.

I didn't have online until I was around lvl.135+, and because of this, I wasn't aware of a few tricks in the game... Like... shaking out of Freeze! :<
I felt so dumb, playing the games for hundreds and hundreds of hours, not knowing I could shake out of freeze really fast....
So ultimate falz on his second form destroyed me plenty of times... =/

ix3u69
Dec 16, 2007, 10:51 AM
dont feel dumb. i litereally just found out about it (the freeze thing) like 1.5 months ago when i started playing again. between all of my characters ive got like 500-600 hours, and i had never been online (either to play or to look anything up about it) untill then. as strange as it may sound, i didnt know there were rare monsters. never seen one. ever. then i saw that there were rare monsters on this site, and tried y damndest to find one. then like 2 weeks ago, i saw two pal rapies in the same room. anyways....this game is weird

BatosaiHimura
Mar 1, 2008, 11:16 AM
Deidre Level 118 Fomarl

L&K 14 Combat
Last hit was Foie. God I love Foie. =D

LonesomeCrow7
Mar 1, 2008, 12:30 PM
RAmarl was level 131...but i had no idea how easy he was and when i got the brightness circle with 4 slots, it made the ruins a cake walk with my meteor smash and S/D

My HUnewearl could probably do it at level 110 but i'm just enjoying myself looking for rare weapons and enemies...come on kasami bracer and lavis cannon!

BatosaiHimura
Mar 4, 2008, 09:35 AM
Kasami Bracer totally rocks.
One thing about my fight with falz is, I always do the start/run trick when he shoots those annoying blue things.

LonesomeCrow7
Mar 4, 2008, 12:23 PM
whats the start/run trick?

Out_Kast
Mar 4, 2008, 12:46 PM
It's when you tap the Start/Menu button so you don't slow down while you're running close to enemies, because it's annoying as hell.
I think I was around level 130-ish. The whole run took me a good hour http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

LonesomeCrow7
Mar 4, 2008, 12:55 PM
oh i do that i just didn't know it had that name lol...and i didn't know you could do that against dark falz...cool!