PDA

View Full Version : what I hate about this game...

u_r
Dec 14, 2007, 05:53 PM
I really hate it when your doing a S or S2 and you break open a box only to find a [B] for a dimate or a sol atomiser lol

whats the point in even having them in the game?

does anyone actually use them and make there own healing items??

personally I find it annoying and pointless lol

Weeaboolits
Dec 14, 2007, 05:54 PM
I like how dimates are more common than dimate boards.

Xefi
Dec 14, 2007, 05:55 PM
[b] monomate..... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif does anyone even synth monomate? lol.

Laranas
Dec 14, 2007, 05:56 PM
I synth and sell monomates for a living, I need those boards, thank you.

Weeaboolits
Dec 14, 2007, 05:59 PM
People buy monomates from player shops?

Xefi
Dec 14, 2007, 05:59 PM
you are some dedicated player. Keep up with selling monomates. You might become a millionaire in a few years! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

TetsuyaHikari
Dec 14, 2007, 06:04 PM
Ah, what's the saying...

"beauty is in the eye of the beholder"

one might say.

In other words, just because you believe an item is invaluable, doesn't mean other people will. For example, I don't like finding [b]Scape Doll, but I know a couple that DO like finding those, because it's cheaper to just synthesize them instead of buying them.

Same thing can be said for, [b]monomate, [b]dimate, etc.

Weeaboolits
Dec 14, 2007, 06:11 PM
I always have 20 monoand dimates, and never buy them, though I'm a wartecher and spam resta liberally.

thunder-ray
Dec 14, 2007, 06:27 PM
I synth healing mate boards as well keeps money in my pocket so i dont have to buy a whole lot. Since im a fortefigher with no techs its a good idea for me to synth them since i benfit from them alot ^_^.

Sharkyland
Dec 14, 2007, 09:13 PM
I've never found an [b] antimate... they are very very rare.

F-Gattaca
Dec 15, 2007, 12:38 AM
The only cosumable synth boards I use reguarly are the Scape Doll ones--I come across Hustle Berries fairly often, and Omega Acid is a lot cheaper to buy than the dolls themselves.

I don't really bother with the mates and rides, though. They're so common that even buying them from retail isn't all that necessary.