PDA

View Full Version : Food Mania!!

Helly
Dec 15, 2007, 03:56 AM
Who else loves the many food items you can find and make and hoard? Even if its useless its neat! You could hand them out at gatherings or eat one in a mission and die x_X;

According to the database we're still missing four!

Bruce's Ointment (can ointment really be considered a food??)
Ice Candy
Puyopuyo Drop
Star Drop

I wonder where the boards for those will drop? Or maybe they'll one day be added to the npc shop. Was any new food added with the expansion? Who knows! Hopefully next time around they'll give the food graphics and let you place it on tables in lobbies and rooms!

darkante
Dec 15, 2007, 04:24 AM
I kinda wish that food had a greater use during missions.
Kinda like, if you make a specia rarel kind of board with food.
You get one very powerful summon blast.
(Kinda lika a suv but can annihilate enemies at an instant and doesnt work on bosses)

Or food which gives a giresta kind of ability for those who are cast and such.

It sounds broken i know, but really i want a use for those kind of items.

th0rnz
Dec 15, 2007, 07:21 AM
I would love for the food to have more uses as well, at one point in time I had over 150 food items in my bank, from buying, making, and what not.

I just used them all the help make a striking bot relatively quick and cheap.

ErtaiClou
Dec 15, 2007, 09:13 AM
I wait til people go near a juice dispenser like by the cafe or at the waterfall lobby and when someone says, "I CANT GET NO JUICE! D:" I open the trade window and give them koltova or groovy.

_K1_
Dec 15, 2007, 09:44 AM
Sometimes I make the cakes and put them in my shop for 10 meseta or so, and they always sell. I recommend buying extras of the homemade cookies for a special boost during missions http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

DesertGunner
Dec 15, 2007, 09:47 AM
I keep finding perorimates from the Rappy Guggs for some reason.

superdood22
Dec 15, 2007, 09:48 AM
On 2007-12-15 01:24, darkante wrote:
I kinda wish that food had a greater use during missions.
Kinda like, if you make a specia rarel kind of board with food.
You get one very powerful summon blast.
(Kinda lika a suv but can annihilate enemies at an instant and doesnt work on bosses)

Or food which gives a giresta kind of ability for those who are cast and such.

It sounds broken i know, but really i want a use for those kind of items.

thats ridiculous/dumb, i thought you would etleast be creative and say you become invincible, or you get all the buffs, or get fully healed, or luck raises, or super speed, or something jeez my kneez :/. PSO-worlders are so unoriginal.

MSAksion
Dec 15, 2007, 01:54 PM
I wish food were like the POISON RICE from TENCHU STEALTH ASSASSINS.

You drop it like a Trap then the monsters instead of attacking you go to eat the food and they get statused! Drop a freeze pop - the monsters feel hungry go to eat it and BAM FREEZE lvl 2.

They would be decoys to break up an enemy formation by luring away a few of the monsters from their squad to be picked off by the team one by one. These food distractions are cheaper than traps and can be used by anyone.

But it will be so that large monsters are not stupid enough to fall for it - i would make these food traps only work on rat or cow size monsters.

ErtaiClou
Dec 15, 2007, 02:00 PM
Lol, leave tainted meat like in Monster Hunter. Comon dragon, you know you're hungry!

F-Gattaca
Dec 15, 2007, 04:06 PM
Personally, I find the foods that cause status effects and damage to be hilarious.

Also, they're good for machinma. Now, if only I can find one that sets people on fire ...

Sinue_v2
Dec 15, 2007, 10:00 PM
Doesn't Burning Spicia set you on fire?

pikachief
Dec 15, 2007, 10:09 PM
i have a food room XD

Helly
Dec 18, 2007, 10:46 PM
On 2007-12-15 06:13, ErtaiClou wrote:
I wait til people go near a juice dispenser like by the cafe or at the waterfall lobby and when someone says, "I CANT GET NO JUICE! D:" I open the trade window and give them koltova or groovy.

Reallys? That sounds like fun!

On 2007-12-15 10:54, MSAksion wrote:
I wish food were like the POISON RICE from TENCHU STEALTH ASSASSINS.

You drop it like a Trap then the monsters instead of attacking you go to eat the food and they get statused! Drop a freeze pop - the monsters feel hungry go to eat it and BAM FREEZE lvl 2.

They would be decoys to break up an enemy formation by luring away a few of the monsters from their squad to be picked off by the team one by one. These food distractions are cheaper than traps and can be used by anyone.

But it will be so that large monsters are not stupid enough to fall for it - i would make these food traps only work on rat or cow size monsters.

Thats a good ideas! Everyone could use food traps sorta like how we could use the de ragans breath fireworks except these'd be useful!

Fatima
Dec 19, 2007, 03:48 PM
yeah...i think for new years there will be new traps. I know offline there are ones just called fireworks. And they shoot WAY up in the air like flares and explode. Like real ones. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Good for people who get lost in missions and can't find the party. XD

Oh..and since the topic is food...let me use it as a vehicle for promoting my cafe. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
Come to the Koltova cafe!! Great food and Decos for the Guardian on the go!
Run by Minta Bane. <3

Xefi
Dec 19, 2007, 03:52 PM
die from eating food in this game? That sound exciting. lol.