PDA

View Full Version : Search by Condition

oskermayor
Dec 15, 2007, 11:17 AM
I know that this new function has helped me greatly by finding the lowest prices out there on the items that I need. But can I make a suggestion to everyone, do you really need to be the lowest person selling that particular item by a million meseta? Last night for example i came across 2 har/quicks and put them both up for sale at about 9 mil a piece. The first one sold within 20 minutes, but after about an hour, people were selling them for under 4 mil.

I just want to remind people that you only have to undercut the lowest person by 1 meseta to be the top return choice when you sort by price. Just a little observation...

oskermayor
Dec 15, 2007, 11:25 AM
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: oskermayor on 2007-12-15 09:02 ]</font>

oskermayor
Dec 15, 2007, 11:31 AM
I was simply making a suggestion to help people make some money. But i forgot that some people on here would rather not help out the community... :/

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: oskermayor on 2007-12-15 09:02 ]</font>

Siertes
Dec 15, 2007, 11:45 AM
I doubt it was all about undercutting you. It's just that with the new mission, more have been found, more will be found, and the meseta value of the Har / Quick is dropping.

oskermayor
Dec 15, 2007, 12:00 PM
Well in a sense it is undercutting, because people want there item to sell more quickly. I was just trying to help others to still make money by suggesting to not sell it so much lower than the others, thats all.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: oskermayor on 2007-12-15 09:03 ]</font>