PDA

View Full Version : what to do?

Erk
Dec 15, 2007, 01:11 PM
i have thousands of the same rare weapons that are starting to bug the heck out of me. i dunno what to do with them. i would sell them but they are only worth 10 meseta >.< too much hassle to walk back and forth, i do not have online play for my pso 1&2, none of my friends really play so i cant sell/trade to them, and i am running out of room on my characters banks and i try to remember its a good thing to find them but after getting 50+ final impacts and meteor smash's it's really making me mad. any suggestions on what to do?

Banish
Dec 15, 2007, 01:23 PM
Just don't pick up the common drops like those, if you know it is going to be a FINAL IMPACT then you could just leave it where it dropped.

PwNeR
Dec 15, 2007, 01:25 PM
Keep the rare weapons with good percents.

kizu
Dec 15, 2007, 02:30 PM
sell everything that has no percents, crap percents and duplicate weps that you have 3 that are exactly the same in everything. If that doesn't clean you out sort your weps according to class to see if that helps you and if worse comes to worse, sell everything that you don't use and/or is crap like a DB's Saber.

ix3u69
Dec 15, 2007, 10:21 PM
even selling it is a waste of time. take all ur crap out of the bank, walk three feet off to the side and drop it all. when i started playing again like a month ago, i went through all of my characters banks, and prolly dropped over 150 red boxes. stupid club of lanconiums and db sabers. common rares suck (although i have been using my storm wand indra. +50 or so to mst. but its more of a pain in the ass pulling everything out and running to the bank and running back and.... all for what? 500 meseta? just drop them, power off, and start back up. then stop collecting all the useless shit ;o)

Erk
Dec 17, 2007, 07:15 PM
thanks ill have to find time for that but hopefully ill get it all done

kizu
Dec 17, 2007, 07:20 PM
good luck and nice triple post http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

--Tsunami--
Dec 19, 2007, 02:04 PM
damn, good question....

just keep the 1`s u like , i mean, its not like ur gonna use it anywayz.