PDA

View Full Version : AotI-PC/PS2: Error .192

Icering
Dec 16, 2007, 05:26 PM
when i try 2 change my credit card data it says sumthing about securty risk. does ne1 kno how i can fix it so i can get bak online? or knows y this is happening? plz hlp thx

Laranas
Dec 16, 2007, 05:29 PM
You have to contact SEGA (through support form of course) and wait for them to clean the account with the anti-fraud firm they hired. It takes from a week to several months to clear, if you're dealing with SEGA of America.

Or you can make a new account and use a credit card from a different billing address.

As to why it happens, accounts banned for mostly any reason are flagged as high-risk, and the billing address the account was using is also flagged. I've also heard things about cancelling your subscription leading to issues (which is why SEGA removed the "resume" button after you cancelled).

Icering
Dec 16, 2007, 05:37 PM
1st my old credit card expired. i got a new1 but it says error 192. my sister let me use her's but it says the same thing

Icering
Dec 16, 2007, 05:49 PM
i also tried makein a new account but it said the same thing

Laranas
Dec 16, 2007, 07:08 PM
I said the credit card can't be linked to the flagged billing address.

Icering
Dec 29, 2007, 05:28 PM
k my big bro is n charge of the account & debit card and he moved, so will it hlp if he changed the address 4 the card?