PDA

View Full Version : Ulimate PA Tech

StkDrowsy
Dec 17, 2007, 02:44 PM
i just got 99 Pa frags, and i keep getting all these ppl saying all different techs,so basicly i want one that is worth the PA frags, so list the pros and cons please if youve used them before, and if they worth it past level 31+, mostly the fact of 31+ i dont mind hxc training, but i dont wana waste my time

Gi-resta:
Megiverse:
Megistar:
Nos-Diga:
Nos-Megid:
Nos-Zonde:
Megid:
Regrant:

MELGRIN
Dec 17, 2007, 02:45 PM
i would say get dus majarra. because it does good damage.

Legendria
Dec 17, 2007, 02:59 PM
On 2007-12-17 11:45, MELGRIN wrote:
i would say get dus majarra. because it does good damage.

Way to fucking go, he didn't ask you that.

Personally, I went with giresta for my first 90 frags. Nosdiga would be next, followed by Megid

Mystral
Dec 17, 2007, 03:16 PM
I haven't personally used them before, but I regularly group with someone who does use a few of them; for what it's worth, here's my opinion:

Giresta: Very good, even if your team doesn't die regularly or always carries scape dolls, it heals nicely, has a wide area of effect, and gives a regeneration buff.

Megistar: I wouldn't get it if you already have Shifta/Deband/Zodial/Retier leveled, since it only affects yourself and just does what those four buffs do anyway. Could save space while soloing, but remember it also takes away 50% (I think) of your max hp as damage over time.

Nosdiga/Noszonde: Decent damage, homing, and despite what Nosdiga looks like it can hit airborne targets. The only real difference is Nosdiga fires three shots, Noszonde fires one. That said, any Nos- tech would be a good choice, though I agree Nosdiga is probably the most useful/most damaging. Keep in mind that plain Diga will out damage Nosdiga on one target, though; if you're great at aiming the slow-moving rock, you might be able to pass up Nosdiga for a while.

Mystral
Dec 17, 2007, 03:17 PM
Or triple post. Gah. >_<

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mystral on 2007-12-17 12:29 ]</font>

Mystral
Dec 17, 2007, 03:20 PM
Blah, sorry, double post.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mystral on 2007-12-17 12:24 ]</font>

chaostroop3
Dec 17, 2007, 03:27 PM
megid is he bestin my oppenion

razkal
Dec 17, 2007, 04:24 PM
1. Giresta for super healing abilities ( 4 hours can get you to level 40 )

2. Regrants to stun luck big enemies ( also levels up pretty quickly )

3. Megid for the ability to 1 hit kill enemies and it looks pretty darn cool ( takes forever to level though )

Astarin
Dec 17, 2007, 06:39 PM
Giresta is a must-have. Revives, heals, gives HP-restoration for several minutes. Wide radius of effect. Really fast to level up.

Nosdiga is certainly convenient, but by no means a neccesity. The homing is really, really handy for pesky, fast moving critters, and the damage is decent. However, against a single target, you'll generally get better damage with regular Diga, if you can aim it right.

Those are the only two I've used, personally. But I know Noszonde hits three targets, homes, does decent damage, and causes knockdown at 21+, so if you don't have a well levelled Zonde technic already, it might do the trick. (I'm happy with my Zonde and Razonde, though). Nosmegid is similar, but with only two targets.

Megistar seems stupid. And you probably have the buffs already. Buffing only yourself is silly and not worth the frag cost. Megiverse and Regrant... don't know.

Megid might be my next frag technic; in addition to robot killing, I believe it also has the highest damage modifier of all dark technics.

MSAksion
Dec 17, 2007, 07:41 PM
IN ORDER of useful-ness now;

Gi-resta: http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=159724&forum=22

- as fast as Resta, nearly recharges HP or fully, revives dead, and Preps HP Recov with excess HP regen when hit. Any extra HP regen over your max reduces the damage you take from your next hit and the regen is 4 minutes long as a buff. Thank you Rememdy!

Nos-Diga: 3 hits EARTH stun lvl 2 and homing. does 3000+ if you point blank an enemy or 1000+ to 3 targets- hits low flying monsters too.

Nos-Zonde: Homing hits 3 targets even aerial and does knock down without annoying knockback of REGRANTS

Megiverse: AHH a personal favorite of mine. Drains HP of all monsters in your DEATH FIELD. Does about 500~800 a tick and hits 5 times on 6 enemies around you. Like DAMUMEGID but larger and 360 degrees. use your friends as a shield and you can double team anything the hunters are hitting without annoying them while safely being behind them.

Megid: Hmm... dont buy it for KILL it never works. Buy it for LINEAR DARK damage like BARTA or Zonde. I'm doing 1000+ to 6 targets in a line in White beast S's narrow corridors and about 600~800+ everywhere else. Thats more than any other spell in one shot.

Regrants: The only LIGHT SPELL - knockback pushes scary monsters away to let you breath or you can pin a monster in a corner and roll them all day - till your HP runs out of course.

Nos-Megid: Garbage. Low HP to do more damage? Just use the correct opposite element. Same as Nos-zonde though.

Megistar: Complete Garbage. Why? Its like using a MEGISTRAIDE - its totally selfish and if you're a TECHER why not spend 8 seconds buffing everyone? having 42% of your HP drain without any healing and you have a horrendous TECH.

shotsfired
Dec 17, 2007, 09:55 PM
Gi-resta - see everyone else....

Nos-diga / zonde - once again see everyone else. I do love the knockdown with noszonde. helps with soloing and helps fighters.

Nos-megid - I just like it..... haha

Megid - cool as hell when lvl 31. love the big black ball of death. give the Jarbas some of their own medicine!

regrants - prev. stated, only light spell. kinda stuns the big guys (dilnazen, jusgarens), but the blow back really sucks ass. works awesome if you can get someone caught in a corner....